23. Strange posture

Liu Bing smiled, thinking that Mu Xue would deny it and tried her best to prove that she did not practice forbidden art, but she did not expect that she would admit it. She didn't know what to return to her for a while, but she suddenly looked so beautiful, so she must have. The problem, except for the charming technique, Liu Bing could not think of any cultivation technique that could be fascinating to the extreme in a short time.

"Senior Sister Mu Xue is true?" Liu Bing smiled again, she wanted to see how Mu Xue taught her to practice melody.

Seeing that the other party had taken the bait, Mu Xue slightly curled her lips, "It's very simple, but it just needs your cooperation."

Liu Bing thought that she had succeeded, but the other party had actually practiced the charm technique? Very well, in this way, the threat she posed to her disappeared.

Dongfang Chen also thought that what Mu Xue was saying was true, and frowned. She actually practiced charming techniques? Then why didn't he feel the breath of love in her body? It seems to be a complete body of Yuan Yin.

"Then come down, I will teach you how to do it personally. You can succeed by posing and shouting the formula. It's very simple." Mu Xue said to Liu Bing with a sincere expression, not to mention how sincere it is.

Liu Bing stepped down from Dongfang Chen dubiously and used teleport to reach Mu Xue.

"Really it's so easy?" But how did Liu Bing hear that cultivating the charm is particularly difficult. As for how difficult it is, Master and Senior Brother refused to tell her, only let her know more about this forbidden technique.

Mu Xue nodded vigorously, "Trust me, you can't be wrong."

She felt that she had the illusion of forcibly benefiting others.

Liu Bing was a little undecided, looking at Dongfang Chen, Dongfang Chen nodded at her, "It's okay, it's okay to try."

Dongfang Chen wanted to see what Mu Xue wanted to do, He would not let Liu Bing have an accident, and Mu Xue dared not to hurt Liu Bing in front of him.

Liu Bing stood in front of Mu Xue a little uncomfortable. It was not Mu Xue that made her uncomfortable, but Mu Qing's gaze on her.

"Relax, don't be nervous, now I teach you how to pose in this pose." Mu Xue grinned and rubbed her hands again.

Liu Bing nodded suspiciously, Mu Xue spoke solemnly, and then began to teach Liu Bing the posture.

"Come on, half squat, yes, yes, really smart, just squat, and a beauty is a beauty. You can squat so beautifully when you squat, absolutely, it will be even more beautiful after practicing the charm technique." Mu Xue teased Liu ice.

Liu Bing is shy on the face, but accepts it in her heart. No one will dislike others complimenting herself. This is the truth, but... this posture is really unsightly.

Dongfang Chen asked doubtfully, "Why doesn't the deity remember that Meishu has such a trick?"

Not only Dongfang Chen was puzzled, but Mu Qing also had the same idea. Does Meishu have such a trick?

Mu Xue waved her hand impatiently, her old-fashioned voice, "Oh, this charming technique is different from the variety you know, don't grieve it."

Dongfang Chen and Mu Qing: "?" There are varieties of Meishu? Why don't they know?

"The deity doesn't know..." Mu Xue was interrupted impatiently before the words were finished.

"A lot of you don't know? Don't push me, I don't have time to pay attention to you." Mu Xue is busy arranging people, what is he trying to do?

So Dongfang Chen really didn't speak any more, Mu Xue is now beautiful, he is reluctant to be angry at her, just wants to spend a good night with her, holding her to sleep day and night.

Liu Bingyuan thought that Dongfang Chen would get angry, but Dongfang Chen had never been angry with Mu Xue, and the hatred in her heart ignited. It only took a while before she would be punished heavily by Mu Xue.

"The horse squat is ready, next, two hands are raised up the middle finger to face yourself... yes yes, that's it!" Mu Xueqiang resisted the violent smile and guided Liu Bing.

I saw Liu Bing half squatting on a horse trot, both hands raised his middle finger, and the middle finger pointed towards herself... weird.

"This posture is for you to be able to withstand the flattery rushing from all directions. Next will be the most important detail. You must read the words out at the first moment after I finish speaking, remember, It's best not to live with the brain." Mu Xue said nonsense seriously, speaking vigorously.

Hold both Dongfang Chen and Mu Qing, waiting for Mu Xue's next teaching.

"Come and read with me. You can't have one extra second of thinking time, otherwise, it is very likely that the charming technique will fail." Mu Xue sincerely taught Liu Bing.

Liu Bing always felt that something was wrong, her posture was very strange, and she was not reconciled to give up now.

"Follow me." Mu Xue looked straight into Liu Bing's eyes.

Liu Bing nodded hesitantly. As long as Mu Xue could be punished heavily, what about the temporary embarrassment? You must know that the Kunlun School cannot tolerate the disciples who practice melody, as long as they are practiced in the forbidden technique, the meridians will be destroyed and they will be driven out of the Kunlun School.