120: extra

Kunlun Sect

  "Brother, please forgive me? Bing'er is just... just..." Liu Bing cried until Lihua was in tears. Li Ruwen and Dongfang Chen were both here, and she didn't know what to say to persuade her Yunze.

  Yunze looked at her very disappointed, "Junior Sister Bing'er, you...disappointed me." Losing Gu's control, she is just his junior sister, and has no other desires.

  "No! Brother! Brother!" Liu Bing yelled while crying. She didn't know how they found out, but she never expected this situation.

  Li Ruwen was also very disappointed, "Junior Sister, I never thought that you could do such a wrong thing." He took a few steps back, turned and left.

  Only Dongfang Chen stared at her closely, "Come into Master's arms."

  Liu Bing stopped crying immediately after hearing this, and walked towards Dongfang Chen, feeling overjoyed that Master really treated her the best. .

  The crimson in Dongfang Chen's eyes became more and more intense, "Does Bing'er know what you let this deity miss?" 

  Liu Bing just entered his arms, her body froze, and an unprecedented sense of crisis gradually came to her heart, "Master, the disciple is wrong, A disciple shouldn't do this."

  Dongfang Chen only stroked Liu Bing's hair, staring at her without saying a word.

  Liu Bing froze all over, and Dongfang Chen suddenly smiled, "Do you know what the inner demon of this deity is?" 

  Liu Bing pretended not to know and shook his head, "I don't know."

  Dongfang Chen lowered his head and told Liu Bing softly, "It's you Senior Sister, Mu Xue."

  Liu Bing was shocked, and immediately wanted to break free from his embrace, but no matter how hard she struggled, Dongfang Chen never intended to let her go.

  "You made your senior sister go away in anger, I'm afraid you have to get rid of this demon." Dongfang Chen waved his hand, and Liu Bing's clothes were all shredded into rags.

  Liu Bing desperately yelled for help, but it was useless, and despair spread. She knew that in the future, she would become Dongfang Chen's furnace and survive among the Kunlun faction.

  Obviously she thinks she shouldn't be like this, everyone should pamper and love her, why is it like this now.

 Six years later

  Shushan School

  "Mother! Don't climb up again, it's dangerous." The immature boy's voice sounded under the spirit fruit tree.

  A little boy who looked very similar to the Supreme Immortal, about five years old, the little boy frowned, with a calmness that didn't match his grade, and was looking up at the tree worriedly.

  Standing on the top of the tree is a woman in white. The woman is as beautiful as a fairy, and you can't take your eyes off just by looking at it.

  Mu Xue was picking lingonberries from the tree. On the one hand, she wanted to eat, and there was still a lot of space to feed, "Okay! Son, I'll finish picking soon, so don't tell your dad to listen."

If the master finds out, maybe how to punish her, Mu Xue eats and picks, the purgatory snake next to it lazily basks in the sun, glances at Mu Xue from time to time to see if she is safe or not.

  Murong Xuanran shook his head helplessly, for some reason, his mother was always mischievous and refused to listen to advice, hey, it's really frustrating.

  Mu Xue finally picked it up, Shi Shiran jumped down, and Murong Xuanran was startled.

  "Mother! You are still pregnant with your younger sister, so be careful." The immature voice said calm words.

  Mu Xue also felt strange at the beginning, this child was born very much like his master, and it has nothing to do with her at all, well, it hurts for nothing.

  What surprised her the most was yet to come, this child was very mature in thinking, he was not an ordinary child, how old was he? Like an adult.

  "Ah, ah, ah, your mother kisses me and I have excellent martial arts, this height is a small case." Mu Xue patted her heart, full of confidence.

  But Murong Xuanran shook his head, it happened that Ren Yingying came to find Mu Xue.

  "Junior Sister! Why are you running around again? Did you climb a tree?" Ren Yingying was so angry, since she was pregnant, she ran around at every turn, and always went to some dangerous places.

  So Mu Xue was narrated all the way back to the Fanchen Palace, as soon as she entered the palace, Mu Xue secretly yelled that she was not good, and when she turned around, Supreme Immortal Venerable was staring at her with a sullen face.

  "Master, listen to my explanation..." Mu Xue laughed dryly and took several steps back.

  However, the Supreme Immortal did not intend to let her go, "Being a husband makes you too energetic."

  Holding Mu Xue towards the bed, Mu Xue yelled, "Help! I am still pregnant with the child?"

  The Supreme Immortal Hearing this, his face became even darker, "So you still know you are pregnant with a child?"

  In the end, the Supreme Immortal held Mu Xue in his arms and fell asleep, and Murong closed the bedroom door abruptly. Daddy loves mother very much, and mother loves daddy too. Will he also have a wife like his mother?

  The peach blossoms outside the house are in full bloom, and the fragrance of the peach blossoms intoxicates the passers-by, and the inside of the Mortal Hall is peaceful.