62. Snake

Mu Xue didn't know why the Supreme Immortal Venerable pulled her behind him, but she didn't dare to ask.

The two immortals obviously didn't think so. Seeing that the beauty they were thinking of was pulled by the supreme hand, they felt very uncomfortable.

After being silent for a long time, Jade Dragon Immortal Venerable then continued, "This disciple who has just received should also go with him?" She is just...No, the cultivation base in the later stage of foundation building?

"You late stage of foundation building?" Jade Dragon Immortal Venerable hadn't discovered that her cultivation base had already been built into late stage before? Didn't you say that you are only at the fifth level of Qi training period?

The Flower Goddess was taken aback for a moment, and he saw that it was really the late stage of foundation building. It seemed that the beauty was not a vase, yes, he liked it even more.

"If you ask about this, please go back." Supreme Immortal Venerable didn't give them any face.

This is what Mu Xuejue really looks like. Master is mighty! Mu Xue stood happily beside the Supreme Immortal Venerable.

The two immortals: "..." It's so cruel, it's too shameful.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable seemed to see their purpose, "Muxue, go back to the dormitory to practice without incident." The two immortal Venerables' expressions were completely ignored.

Mu Xue nodded her head blankly, "Master, then I will go first." Mu Xue ran away in a hurry, without any lingering nostalgia.

Because she saw a fruit tree not far away, on it was the kind of spiritual fruit that stupid bird ate, she didn't grab it, but she could pick it and eat it on the tree.

Mu Xue rushed to the front of the fruit tree, and looked around under the tree. "Come up and take a look." Mu Xue glanced for a while, and found that the fruit was quite easy to pick. She mumbled and raised her arms and started climbing the tree.

What she didn't know was that there was a snake on top of her head that was "hissing" towards her.

Mu Xue climbed up the tree in twos and threes. The tree was very large and surrounded by densely packed fruits. She sat leisurely on the trunk, grabbed a spirit fruit, wiped her sleeves, and threw it into her mouth.

It tastes so sweet! What kind of fruit is this? Isn't it too delicious? Mu Xue's eyes widened, and she couldn't believe the taste of her tongue. This Lingguo was the best fruit she had tasted. She couldn't tell the sweetness of this kind of taste, it was the kind with a particularly endless aftertaste.

Mu Xue's eyes widened and ate bite after bite, not knowing that the crimson snake was spitting out the snake letter on top of her head.

She also ate it one bite after another, and Mu Xue felt that the fruit was so addictive after eating it, she wanted to eat it after eating it, but suddenly she heard a little noise above her head.

Mu Xue looked over her head in confusion, and when she raised her head, a huge snake's head didn't know how long she had been eating stealthily on top of her head, and she was spitting out the snake's letter.

The moment Mu Xue raised her eyes, the spirit fruit in her hand fell directly under the tree in fright, just facing the eyes of the crimson snake.

Mu Xue: "...!!!" Snake...Snake! ! !

The goose bumps on the whole body stood up, Mu Xue's scalp was numb, and her lips were shaking with fright.

The snake looked at Mu Xue who was dumbfounded, and vomited another snake letter, staring at Mu Xue motionlessly.