35. Master's lap

"Can't even use the most basic teleportation technique? It's so funny, Dongfang Shizun is really pitiful, to stand on such an apprentice." A female disciple who is jealous of Mu Xue's rare beauty, she will have a chance to mock her. It must be a very nasty speech.

"I'm almost laughing at her. I have never seen anyone more brazen than her, and Xiacai is embarrassed to be so embarrassed." The female disciple next to her followed Mu Xue.

"I'm embarrassed about the waste material? If I were her, I would not live anymore. The waste material would be the waste material. I would dare to make a joke like this on the fifth floor during the Qi training period, waiting for the Eastern Master to expel her from the Kunlun faction." The woman especially disliked Mu Xue for some reason, wishing that Mu Xue would die immediately.

The other female disciples are disgusting at best, but the woman in red is obviously something wrong, a bit too much.

The female disciple in Tsing Yi asked the female disciple in red doubtfully, "Oh, I think you hate her especially, why? Has she offended you?"

The female disciple in red was taken aback, yeah, why does she hate Mu Xue so much? Obviously they didn't say a word at all.

The woman in red doesn't know why she hates Mu Xue so much, she can't tell why.

And although the other male disciples of Xianju feel embarrassed, this Mu Xuemei is beautiful, and the waste material is also a fact. They are not disgusted by her current behavior, and even think she is a little cute, but this feeling, they He didn't dare to say it, and put on an expression of disgust.

Mu Xue's request caused Dongfang Chen, who had finally managed to straighten her mind, to disintegrate in an instant. Now he can't wait to choke her to death in order to relieve his hatred, but on this occasion, he had to suppress his inner anger. .

The people in Yunze couldn't help covering their faces directly, why she is their fellow junior/senior sister, it's so embarrassing for TN!

"Hurry up!" Dongfang Chen waved his hand and Mu Xue was sent to sit on the stage, feeling that Dongfang Chen could hardly hold back and see Mu Xue crash to death.

"Okay." Mu Xue didn't mind abnormally, but strode behind Dongfang Chen grinning.

The audience's eyes were focused on the seat of Dongting Xianju, Yunze and several people had already vacated two or three seats for Mu Xue to stand alone, afraid of being affected by Mu Xue.

As a result... Yunze kept meditating, don't say hello to him, don't call him big brother, don't...

"Big brother! When did you come up?" Mu Xue patted Yun Ze on the shoulder with a hehe.

Yunze stared at the wide gazes of the crowd, and with difficulty he pulled out a polite but awkward smile, "Yes." Then he turned his head to the other side, obviously not wanting to bother.

The same is true of Li Ruwen, not to mention Liu Bing, for fear that others will say that Mu Xue is her stand-in. Now this is an insult to her, especially the Supreme Master.

Mu Xue didn't give them any chance, "Junior Brother and Junior Sister Liu Bing are there? Aren't Junior Sister Liu Bing usually sitting on Master's lap? Why are you standing today? Then Master should not feel distressed!!" This sentence can be loud, and everyone in the competition hall can hear it.

Dongfang Chen and Liu Bing: "!!!"

Mu Xue said this with a naive expression on her face, and looked at Dongfang Chen worrisomely.

"Shut up!" Dongfang Chen didn't expect Mu Xue to say this. He knew she was deliberate, and he had already killed her with a palm of his hand!

Mu Xue shrugged, shut her mouth and shut her mouth, stretched her hand to make a zipper movement on her mouth, and said, "I know I said something that shouldn't be said, I won't say it, don't worry." Dongfang Chen almost couldn't breathe.

Liu Bing's face instantly turned pale, and her body was trembling with anger, and she lowered her face not knowing what she was thinking.

Mu Xue's words made the masters of other schools sigh in their hearts. The Kunlun School has always forbidden the love between master and disciple, why Dongfang Chen...

"The competition has officially started, and the disciples participating in the competition will be announced next. Be prepared for the competition." Elder Qing received Elder Liu's signal and quickly opened.

Elder Liu felt that their Kunlun faction made people read all the jokes today, and that the jokes of the East should be spread in the future, and this girl can really make trouble.