64. Gu heart

Yun Ze suddenly vomited a mouthful of blood, frightening all the people in the hall, especially Liu Bing.

At the moment when Yunze vomited blood she was involved, and she screamed in heart badly. Gu was agitated. She didn't feed the blood for the past two days. Gu worm was preparing to eat his flesh and blood. Fortunately, she had time to stop it.

When everyone didn't have any questions or concerns, Liu Bing spoke first, "It must be that Bing Ling's obstacle avoidance power is too great. Senior Brother Yunze was injured by it. Senior Sister Mu Xue is too much." Liu Bing said in a few words. She pushed the pot to Mu Xue.

Yunze clutched his heart, he asked what was surging in his heart with a sentence of spiritual knowledge? But I couldn't see clearly, and I was very puzzled, could it really be a sequelae after Bing Ling's obstacle avoidance injury?

Dongfang Chen saw that Liu Bing said that Yunze had been attacked by the ice spirit obstacle avoidance, and his worries from the beginning turned into a normal expression. The cultivation base is reluctant to fight with it, let alone Yunze is the golden core stage.

"Nothing, a little injury, Yunze will not go to the border forest to experience tomorrow." Heal his injury and welcome the next competition.

Dongfang Chen's words made Yunze a "thump" in his heart, and Mu Xue's beautiful face appeared in his mind, and his face was firm. "No, Master, the disciple is fine. Tomorrow the disciple will definitely follow him to the border forest."

Li Ruwen was both worried about Yunze and angry. "Sister Bing'er, don't call Mu Xue the senior sister again. She is no longer our senior sister and has nothing to do with us." She hurt Senior Bing'er sister, and also hurt senior brother. Who has her? That kind of cruelty was still the kindness of Senior Sister Bing'er. Mu Xue treated her like this, and Senior Sister Bing'er had forgive her, and she still called her Senior Sister.

Liu Bing showed a very sad and unbearable expression, "But..." She still wanted to call Mu Xue as a senior sister.

"Sister Bing'er, you are so kind. Mu Xue has hurt your senior brother and you. This means that she has completely ignored the old love and the love of the same family from the past. Don't be soft to her." Li Ruwen was angry, although he collapsed. There is no way to accept that Mu Xue dared to treat Bing'er and the big brother like this, but he couldn't calm down when he thought of her hurting Bing'er, and he couldn't wait to kill Mu Xue.

Dongfang Chen was a little bit painful because of their troubles, thinking about how to bring Mu Xue back to his side, and use her extremely Yin body to make his cultivation to a higher level, and still be immersed in her beauty every day... .

Liu Bing was hugged extremely tightly by him, and Liu Bing frowned unconsciously, "Master..." with a soft cry, Dongfang Chen recovered.

"Okay, how to deal with this matter, the deity will decide by himself, so go back and rest." Dongfang Chen doesn't care whether Yunze will go to the border forest tomorrow or not. Now that his demon is not gone, he must get rid of the demon. Only then can you practice with peace of mind.

Yun Ze glanced at Liu Bing, wanted to say something, but only moved his lips, and finally turned to, "Yes, Master."

Dongfang Chen ignored them and flicked Liu Bing's back. His heart was still extremely hot, but if he moved Bing'er now, he would hurt Bing'er. He couldn't bear it. Mu Xue was the one who vented his fire. Squinted eyes and thoughts drifting away.

Liu Bing could feel what Dongfang Chen meant to her, and the cold light in her eyes was blocked by her drooping eyes, but her body was to be reserved for the Supreme Immortal Venerable.