2. The obsessed scumbag master

Mu Xue walked into the inner room with her hands behind her back. It was like she was cultivated in the Yuan Yingqi period, and Dongfang Chen tried his best to calm his inner anger.

Liu Bing pulled Dongfang Chen's sleeve anxiously. She didn't know what Mu Xue was playing. She used to say that Mu Xue was stupid, but now she can't see what she is going to do.

Dongfang Chen touched Liu Bing's hair tenderly and affectionately, "There is nothing more worrying, this deity will surely let you rise to the late stage of foundation building."

Liu Bing sat on the couch, waiting for Dongfang Chen to use his spiritual power, Dongfang Chen walked into the inner room. The disgust for Mu Xue was clearly visible in his eyes.

"When crossing the spiritual power, don't look back, even more calmly, don't get into trouble." It is true that Dongfang Chen does not like her, but she is related to Bing'er's cultivation level and has to remind her against his will.

Mu Xue nodded, "Come on, just do it on me if you have any strength." It's best to let her break through the late stage of foundation building.

Dongfang Chen: "..." It's nonsense!

Liu Bing, who was sitting outside the hall, became stiff when she heard the words, and was a little restless.

"Shut up!" Dongfang Chen sat behind Mu Xue with a black face, lifted his dantian hands and put his hands on Mu Xue's back at a distance, and the air around him instantly condensed.

For the first time, Mu Xue felt what it was called trans-spiritual power. The spiritual power passed from Dongfang Chen jumped straight into her dantian, and her body was warm. Mu Xue thought it would keep warming up. As a result, with the transmission of spiritual power, Mu Xue was too strong. The cultivation base can't withstand too much spiritual power transmission at all.

The spiritual power that Dan Tian couldn't absorb for a while was all distributed in all parts of Mu Xue's body, causing Mu Xue's body to soften and fall backward uncontrollably.

Dongfang Chen also noticed Mu Xue's special physique, she was actually a very yin body? This surprised him very much, Bing'er's physique was considered to be an excellent body for dual cultivation, and he never thought that Mu Xue's would be even better.

Mu Xue's throat was sweet, almost spitting out blood again, Dongfang Chen withdrew his hand in time, Mu Xue didn't have the slightest strength to support her, she put het hand down again, so she fell back into Dongfang Chen's arms...

Most afraid of the sudden silence of the air, Mu Xue struggled to get up, but couldn't use any strength, Dongfang Chen was disturbed by the fragrance of the person in his arms.

"You...you..." Liu Bing's delicate little face was pale, and her body was trembling slightly, as if she could not accept the scene in front of her, covering her mouth and about to cry.

Mu Xue gritted her teeth, "Hurry up and help me up, do you still want to be promoted?" She opened her mouth and cried. Who has time to watch her perform crying skills.

Liu Bing was so frightened that she stopped her crying, and reluctantly stepped forward to help Mu Xue up. Mu Xue leaned against the wall, breathing heavily. Knowing how painful she was, she would not mention the first condition.

After Dongfang Chen coaxed Liu Bing, he looked at Mu Xue who was panting with complicated eyes, "Your physique is not much different from Bing'er. If you continue to use spiritual power, your dantian will be attracted by too much spiritual power. Blew himself up."