50. Chenyan bird

As soon as Mu Xue relaxed, the bird was yelling "quack quack" all the time, and the noise disturbed her head.

Grasping its big mouth tightly, "I said, can't you stop quacking, it's noisy, okay?" Mu Xue was convinced, grabbing this guy's mouth, it can still scream, how much it likes to quack.

Chenyan bird eyes turned into cross-eyed eyes and glared at Mu Xue. Who is Mu Xue?

Are you afraid of a big silly bird staring?

"I'll stare at Lao Tzu again, and now pluck your hair." Mu Xue pinched the beak tightly with one hand, and pointed the stupid bird with the other, how about the dust? The dust is cuter than it.

Dust fluttered his wings desperately and quacked with anger. Mu Xue's eyes were "attacked" by dust. She rubbed her eyes with her elbow in a hurry, and then let go of Dust's beak with her hand.

Chenyan was very angry with his eyes, and while Mu Xue didn't pay attention, he threw down Mu Xue, and Mu Xue was caught off guard with an "Ah!"

Now Mu Xue has blown up her hair, struggling to get up, and despite the dust all over her body, she rushes towards the bird's body and scrambles one by one.

"I'm used to you, right? Do you think I'll be used to you? You won't know who is the uncle if you don't beat you! Let you plop on me! Let you quack and make noise..." Mu Xue said Dust and Smoke scolded and scolded the bird loudly. Why did it say that it was a scolding? Because the dust and smoke also quacked in anger.

Mu Xue didn't understand bird language, but knew that this guy must be cursing herself in bird language. It was hard to separate one person and one bird, and the whole yard was messy and dusty.

Hall of Mortal Dust

As soon as the Supreme Immortal Venerable's front foot returned, a disciple on the back foot notified him, and the Supreme Immortal Venerable, who was rubbing his brows, when he saw panicked disciple who came in.

"Why is it so flustered?"

It is estimated that the disciple passed by and saw Chenyan and Mu Xue fighting each other.

"Master, Chenyan fought with a female disciple in the courtyard of Chenyan." The disciple was too anxious, afraid that Chenyan would be deceived by the female disciple of unknown origin. To say that the unknown female disciple was really true. Bold enough, even the spirit beasts of the Supreme Immortal Venerable dared to fight, it was really desperate.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable was taken aback, Lianzi moved, and he arrived in the courtyard that hadn't been long before he left. Seeing the scene in the courtyard at this time, his brain twitched a few times for the first time.

"Stop!" The Supreme Immortal Venerable is both helpless and a headache.

The entire yard was covered with dust and it was hard to see. Only one person and one bird were overlapped, and it was obvious that they were fighting.

Mu Xue and Chenyan stopped their movements one by one, and looked at the Supreme Immortal....They continued to scold each other (quack), and they scrambled happily.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable who was ignored for the first time: "..."

In the end, the Supreme Immortal Venerable used force to hold the frame, one person, one bird, and two people standing apart, facing the wall, were punished to stand.

Mu Xue was dirty, and even her hair was dusty this time. The Supreme Immortal Venerable shook his head helplessly at her, as if he had never seen a woman like her.