The Great Jura Alliance (P/4)

Start from the beginning

Rimuru: ... Whatever this Truth of the World you speak of is, I'm afraid I cannot lead you to it. I have no idea of what it is, so if you know perhaps you could enlighten me?

Rimuru was straightforward with his question, there is no point in raising controversy's and just moving with the flow for no reason.

After all, doing such a thing would mean being negligent which often doesn't lead to good things.

Noir, however, seemed unfazed.

Noir: I never mentioned that your highness would take me to the Truth of the World. I believe that the Truth of this World will show itself to you, sooner or later.

First off, what's with the formality change? Rimuru thought, he went from calling him Lord to Highness, something meant to address a higher being to something meant to address in the form of praise.

Second of all... Truth of the World presenting itself to him? This guy was nuts.

Rouge: Hey hey, I know you're an oddball... But what the hell is this?

Even Rouge was dumbfounded.

Noir amongst the Primordial's had always been a strange person...

Rather then pursuing strength like all Demons did, he pursued knowledge. He pursued what Demons deemed useless and a way to pass time, as if searching for something endlessly.

Was Noir preparing for a moment such as this? Who knows...

Rimuru: And what about you?

Rimuru decided to ignore Noir for now, switching his sights from the Black Primordial to the Red Primordial.

The Red Primordial stared at Noir for a little longer, before snapping out of his trance and looking towards Rimuru.

Weirdly enough, he appeared rather amused...

Rouge: Those in the past always referred to me as nicely and respectfully as possible, yet you seem unfazed... Or is it perhaps you underestimate me?

Rouge flared his aura a little bit, letting out the dark energy he had suppressed as a Demon to intimidate his opponent.

Many would have fallen down and prostrated themselves before this Demon, begging it for mercy as the aura would burden their shoulders as if boulders were placed ontop of them.

Yet, this guy Infront... Stood unfazed.

Rouge: Well, if there's one thing I must tell you...

It never ended well for those that did the latter.

In an instance, the Demon lunged forward with two daggers unsheathed from his back. These daggers were laced with a poison that seeped into the soul of the other person, inflicting it with a virus that destroyed them from the inside.

It was his personal poison he created himself, using his Unique Skill {Pride}. It was infact, one of his main weapons to use against his opponent whenever he faced them.

As for the Skill, it allowed him to steal from his enemies, at times making exact perfect replicas. For the poison, he'd thank a fellow colleague later.

Noir, who intended to intercept Rouge, wasn't fast enough as the attack was so sudden. Rouge had always emitted killing intent in their small spars inside hell, no matter how safely they fought. It was common for the Demon to emit such an intent whenever he was fighting or intended to fight...