[34] four walls and a roof

Start from the beginning

"JJ, come on." Maggie rushed her. 

Once they had locked the doors, the laid Bob in the middle of the pews and he began to tell them what had happened. 

"I was in the graveyard. Somebody knocked me out. I woke up outside this place. It looked like a school. It was that guy, Gareth. And five other ones. They were eating my leg right in front of me. Like it was nothing. All proud like they had it all figured out."

JJ spoke up, "did they have Daryl and Carol?" 

"Gareth said they drove off." Bob groaned. 

"He's in pain. Do we have anything?" Sasha questioned. 

"I think there are pill packets in the first aid kit." Rosita told her. 

"Save 'em."

Sasha shook her head, "No."

"Really." Bob moved to show the group where he had been bitten, but the only person he cared about was Sasha. He didn't take his eyes off her. "It happened at the foodbank."

Bob soon passed out from the pain. 

Seeing this, Gabriel suggested, "there's a sofa in my office. I know it's not much, but..."

"Thank you." Sasha look up with gratitude. 

Tyreese moved next to his sister. "I got him."

"Do you know the place Bob was talking about?" Rick calmly asked Gabriel. 

He nodded. "It's close. It's an elementary school."

"How close?" Rick paused, "How close, Gabriel?"

"It's just a ten-minute walk through the wood from here, due south of the graveyard."

Judith started to cry, but Carl took care of her. 

Rick met with JJ, Michonne, Maggie and Glenn in the front part of the church. 

"Does he have a fever?" Rick asked.

"He's just warm."

"Jim lasted almost two days before we left him."  Glenn reminded. 

Abraham's voice boomed through the church, "Time for a reality check. We all need to leave for DC right now."

"Daryl and Carol are gonna be back." Rick told him. 

"Yeah, we're not going anywhere without them." JJ added. 

"I respect that, but there's a clear threat to Eugene. I need to extract his ass before things get any uglier. So, if y'all won't come, good luck to you. We'll go our separate ways." Abraham made his way to the door.

"You leavin' on foot?" Rick questioned. 

"We fixed that damn bus ourselves." He turned back around. 

"There are a lot more of us."

"You wanna keep it that way? You should come."

Rick got closer to Abraham, "Carol saved your life. JJ saved your life. We saved your life."

"Well, I am trying to save yours." Abraham raised his voice. "Save everyone's."

"We're not going anywhere without our people."

"Your people took off."

Rick gritted his teeth, "they're coming back."

"To what? Picked over bones?!" 

The two started to get physical. 

"Abraham." Rosita reprimanded. 

Glen got in between them, "Hey, hey, hey! Stop, now!" He looked to Abraham, "do you really think that you're gonna be any safer leaving right now? In the middle of the night."