[introduction]

jj grimes

jj grimes

JACKSON JANA GRIMES [jay-j] noun 
a hardcore classic rock stan, afraid of pigeons, typically seen with a red and white guitar in hand. hardly seen without a flask in the other. and always seen in red, heeled boots.

♮♮♮

She prefers JJ. You wouldn't believe the amount of professors who would ask, "Does anyone know if Mr. Jackson Grimes is here today?" She wouldn't know how many professors asked that though, she rarely went to class. 

It's also rare if she even goes by Grimes. She and her brother weren't exactly kumbaya, bracelet making besties like they used to be. It wasn't that she didn't love her brother, they just were no longer on speaking terms...per request of the wonderful sister-in-law. JJ didn't hate Lori though. Found her annoying? Totally. But hate her? Nah, she wasn't that bad. 

She was close with her brother right up until she went to college and found herself in more trouble than he bargained for. Rick was a cop, and JJ, well, JJ was caught selling drugs behind a bar. You could imagine how awkward family dinners were after that. Lori didn't want that lifestyle around Carl, but Rick didn't have the guts to cut JJ out of his life. So, she did it for him...until they're reunited at the Greene's farm.

a/n: a new story! woo! so, this is wayyy different than what i usually write and my other ongoing series, but i'm super excited for this book! also, pls let me know thoughts & comments---i want to know if you hate something, if you love something...so tell me everything:))

disclaimer: all storylines & characters belong to amc. i only own my oc*

until next time, 
a & n <3