So, Jisung left the school building at the first bell ring. At least, he tried to. He would have succeeded too if a boy hadn't come running up to him at the last moment, panting like a water deprived dog and wearing an expression of utmost petrification.

"Jisung!" The boy wheezed out on finally reaching a surprised Jisung. "I need to talk to you!"

Jisung was too surprised by the fact that the boy knew his name rather than processing what he had just said.

"Earth to Jisung!" Two shaky fingers snapped in front of Jisung's face, pulling him out of his train of thoughts.

"Uhh y-yes. Um what do you want to talk to me about?" He asked, deciding to skip the "Who are you" question since this boy seemed to be in a rush.

The boy gulped, shooting a nervous glance at something behind Jisung, causing him to turn around instinctively.

"What are you looking at?" The younger asked curiously, becoming more and more confused by this guy's shakiness.

"Umm...... nothing. Don't worry about that!" The guy exclaimed, giving a forced chuckle with sounded more like a strangled whimper to Jisung than anything.

"Uhh....... okay then. What do you wanna say? If you don't mind could you make it quick?"

"Yeah!" The guy exclaimed breathlessly. "Yeah! Of course I could."

Jisung stayed silent, waiting for the boy to finish his nervous hyperventilation. As he observed the boy during the moments of silence, he kept looking more and more familiar to Jisung, although he didn't pay much attention to that thought. He was probably just yet another student in Jisung's class whom Jisung hadn't bothered to learn the name of.

Suddenly Jisung huffed, becoming well aware of the dwindling time. If he wasn't so tired and annoyed at this point by all the procrastination he might have actually felt pity for the boy.

"Well......" Jisung prompted after a minute of silence, when the boy still made no move to start a conversation.

"I need to apologize!" The boy burst out suddenly and Jisung's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"What for? I dont even know you and I'm pretty sure you don't know me either so...?" Jisung left his statement hanging as he waited for an answer.

"Oh, but I do know you."

"Umm..... how?"

The boy took a deep breath...... then began rapping.

"I was the one who started the rumour about you! I saw you talking to thin air one day on the rooftop and thought you might be having mental disorders or something so I left it, but then I saw it happening everyday and I'm in your class as well and I've never seen you talk to yourself in class. So I thought maybe those ghost legends were true after all and you were probably talking to one of them. I got scared and started spreading rumours about you that you could talk to ghosts. I didn't realise it would spread so fast though......"

The boy trailed off, taking in a deep breath after all that talking. "Anyways, sorry! I hope you accept my apoplogy and, um, yeah, I gotta go!" The boy yelped, before turing around as he began running away. Jisung didn't bother to call him back as he was still trying to process everything.

In the distance he heard the boy scream again. "I've done it! I've done it! Please let me go now!"

Huh???

Jisung was surprised and happy that the boy had owned up to his wrong doing, but something made him question the way he did it. Almost as if, he was threatened......