XXI.

BABY MAMA.
[ CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE ]

"Aww look at my babies," Jayde says, walking into her and Jack's bedroom and seeing Jack laying down and Lennon on his chest doing Skin to Skin

"Her lil grip hurts like hell," Jack says, "She gripped onto my beard and wouldn't let go for like five minutes,"

"Why do you think I always keep my hair tied up when I have her. That grip is deadly," Jayde says. "Lemme see her,"

Jack sits up slowly, making sure to support Lennon's head and handing her to Jayde who was getting ready to feed her. Lennon latched onto Jayde's nipple and started eating, her eyes wide and looking up at her mother.

Jack laid back down, grabbing his phone from the side table and checking his notifications. It was Sunday so neither of them had anything to do but Jack's parents were flying in from Louisville today and Jayde needed to finish cooking and finish setting up the guest room for them.

Jack offered to do it but Jayde insisted she did it. Not because she wanted 'good points' from Maggie or Brian because they already loved her and practically raised her, but because she hadn't been feeling like herself since she gave birth three weeks ago and so she tried to doing everything, by herself, to try to start feeling herself again.

Last night she cleaned the entire Kitchen and Living room and then made dinner while Jack and Lennon were asleep. Jack was surprised when he woke up and everything was cleaned or close to being done getting cleaned.

The most Jack's been 'allowed' to do around the house was pertaining to Lennon and Her needs. Jack's house was fairly big so he didn't like Jayde trying to do everything by herself but he didn't dare try to argue with her about it because he already knew there was no winning with her.

He noticed she had been acting different a few days after she was discharged from the hospital but didn't think much of it. He figured it was just another Jayde moment that she'll finally tell him about when she was ready to. Pushing Jayde to talk about her feelings barely ever worked but he still tried.

"Oww, she sucks so hard it hurts my nipples," Jayde says, shifting the baby in her arms trying to find relief.

"You like it when I do it though," Jack says, causing Jayde to roll her eyes.

"Are you ever serious? Like really?"

"You love it,"

Jayde just smiles and rolls her eyes again, looking down at Lennon who had unlatched from her nipple meaning she was done. Jack helped her put her T-Shirt strap on so that she didn't have to struggle to do it while holding the baby. Lennon fell back asleep as well so Jayde carefully got up and put her into the bassinet that was on Jack's side of the bed.

It used to be on her side but the past few days Jack has been getting up whenever she cried to let Jayde rest, which she didn't like sometimes because she felt Lennon was starting to get closer with Jack than she was. She never mentioned that to Jack though, just letting it be.