VI.

BABY MAMA.
[ CHAPTER SIX ]

Over the next two days Sabrina, Lauryn, Clay, and Urban all found out about Jayde's pregnancy

Over the next two days Sabrina, Lauryn, Clay, and Urban all found out about Jayde's pregnancy. Sabrina was the most excited, spending the entire day talking about how she was going to be the best auntie in the world to her niece or nephew and how she was going to spoil them to which Jayde and Jack shut down immediately. They would not have a spoiled child.

Lauryn was excited as well as there would finally be a baby in the group as she and Christopher didn't plan on having any children anytime soon. She was also with Sabrina on spoiling the baby when he or she was born — maybe even before.

The hardest person to tell was Clay. Jayde was scared that her best friend would be upset with them, Jack didn't really care too much. They told him over FaceTime because he obviously wasn't physically there for them to tell him.

He was sort of upset, like Jayde predicted, but it soon passed over as he realized he was about to be an Uncle. But then they had to talk about the negative pregnancy tests from weeks ago and how long Jack and Jayde had been seeing each other.

Jack told Urban and the rest of his friends when they all got together at some party Druski was holding. They all congratulated him, telling him it was time to put his 'Big Boy Pants' on now that he was about to be a father. And they pretty much celebrated all night long.

Jack and Jayde still weren't official though, but they were getting there. Jayde didn't know if she wanted to pursue a relationship with Jack at the moment but her feelings for the older Harlow increased with every day she spent with him. But she found herself overthinking on if this was really what she wanted at the moment. She still felt like Jack would decide he didn't want a family anymore right now and would leave her.

And then having to tell fans and management, oh she knew his management would be pissed. They hadn't even talked about how they would tell anyone outside of their small circle yet and really, Jayde didn't want to think about it and stress herself out. They'd talk about it when the time was right.

Right now, Jack was out with Urban and Druski leaving her by herself but she didn't want to spend the entire day in the house like she's been doing the past two days and decided to hang out with Sabrina and Lauryn.

The three girls all lived in the same Apartment complex but in different areas.

Sabrina used to live in the Apartment right next door to Jayde, they could literally see each other from their balcony door. But now she lives a few houses down and Lauryn lives two streets back, so they were still pretty close living to each other and any one of them could walk to their houses if needed.

"I really can't believe you got pregnant, by Jack especially," Lauryn says. "Like, I had this feeling you were gonna get nasty with him one day but damn, I didn't know y'all was gonna get nasty enough to create a whole child,"