rough 🔞 (changjin)

Smut bc yes so warning! Top Changbin, bottom Hyunjin. Also I'm horrible at writing moans so don't expect to see moans much. Also while editing I realized I left out a lot of details that I wanted to include so sorry about that! Just letting y'all know that this oneshot it apart of my book 'changjin oneshots' and it's chapter 42.

Hyunjin's pov:

It's currently 10:50 pm and I feel horny. I was watching Changbin work out at our home gym and it turned me on. I don't really get why I'm horny but I am.

Currently Changbin is in the shower. I do need to get a shower so if I go in with him maybe we could shower together. Maybe have shower sex.

I decide to get up off our bed and walk into the bathroom. I hear hot girl bummer by blackbear in the bathroom playing. Seems like it's on repeat but whatever. Changbin notices me in the bathroom trying to get my pjs and his pjs ready. What he doesn't know that I'm doing this because I know I most likely won't be able to walk if this actually works.

"Hyung can I take a shower with you?" I ask him trying to get his attention but throwing a random loofa at him.

"Yeah sure whatever," I hear Changbin say yelling over the music. I guess he likes to listen to blackbear on the loudest volume.

"Okay thanks!" I say. Now I just need to think of a plan that will work. While I'm getting naked, I start to think of a plan to get him to fuck me. Maybe if he's sees my erection he'll fuck me? No he won't help saying that I shouldn't of watched working out. What about playing sexy music? Like Montero by Lil Nas X. Satans version. Yeah, that may work. So I start my very short journey into the shower.

"Babe can I play some music?" I ask him sort of posing in a way that he can't see my erection.

"Yeah sure," He says. I don't get what his thing is with saying 'yeah' or just

'sure' like just say 'yes' or 'no'. But he can say what he wants, I guess.

I walk up to the speaker that has songs downloaded on it and press on the Lil Nas X profile and play montero. Satans version. On repeat. Hopefully he can fuck me soon.

Changbin's pov:

Ok this boy is weird. I haven't listened to Lil Nas X in a while. Especially Montero. I decide to let it go and focus on washing my luscious hair. As I start to pick up my shampoo to start the process of washing my hair, I see something strange. Why the hell is he horny?I think to myself. I guess he probably got it from me working out. He was staring a little to hard so that is probably it.

"Why this song? Nothing against the artist but why this song?" I ask genuinely confused.

He responds with, "I don't know I just like it."

"Your not trying to do anything right?" I ask. Hopefully he noticed that I know of his little problem.

"Maybe I am maybe I'm not," He says nonchalantly. I slap his ass and ask him the same question again in a more stern way.

He ignored the question and kissed me on lips and tried to grab the shampoo bottle out of my hands. Lucky for me I'm strong.

"You got a little problem there buddy," I state trying to embarrass him more than he probably is.

"No shit Sherlock. It's hard when I have a muscular boyfriend," Hyunjin says.

"You know I don't allow cursing," I remind him.

"And?" He says.

"Maybe I should punish you for it," I say asserting some dominance.

"Yeah, but I need to walk tomorrow," He states.