Hair (Minchan)

Minho is a hairstylist and Chan (his boyfriend ) wants to dye and cut his hair

Minho's pov:

"You do not need a haircut Chan! Your hair is falling out as it is! Your scalp is already showing!" 

"Okay and? I wanna try out a new color!"

"You said you were trying to grow your hair out," I said quietly. 

See, Chan is really stubborn. For example, yesterday I was promised to have pizza for dinner. Meaning he would either order it or go get it. But when he found out it was closed, instead of making homemade pizza or going and getting pizza from a different place, he made sure that I had to drive 20 minutes to the new store because he was just "so sad."

Don't get me wrong, I love him, really. But he really does need to not be so stubborn. Like I can already see his scalp, so getting a haircut or dyeing it won't help at all. Dyeing his hair will make it fall out and cutting it will make the scalp harder to hide. 

Luckily for him, I am a hairstylist. So I will try my best to convince him otherwise and just style his hair. Plus there are many different hairstyles to try on him! No hair dye and no trims for him.

Chan pov:

I heard Minho say that. I decided to ignore him, I mean he is fun in bed to deal with. Like that sassy attitude? It is the best ever. 

None of the less, I gave him a good side eye and walked into my office. After about 5 minutes I saw a good enough hair salon. It's cheap, has good reviews, is certified, and my friends, cousins, best friends, exes daughter works there. Maybe I'll give it a try.

Maybe I'll continue this maybe I won't.