Smoking (seungjin)

this is short and angst

no one's pov:

"Seungmin, you have got so quit smoking," Hyunjin says to seungmin while putting on his coat and slippers.

"Why do you care? It's not your lungs," Seungmin replies lighting another cig. See, Seungmin has been smoking for about two years. He started because a friend begged him to do it. He was drunk when he smoked for the first time so anyone would think he would not remember it. But no, from then on he just couldn't get enough. He had tried to quit before but he always comes back for the nicotine. It was just too addicting.

"Baby, I don't want you to die young. Having some kind of lung disease isn't cool," Hyunjin states while walking outside towards seungmin. Smelling the smoke going up to the sky.

"If I die, I die," Seungmin says while exhaling the smoke. 

"It's just to addicting to quit isn't it? I told you to never start Seungmin." 

"Not my fault you wanted me to go to that party."

"I told you that we'd only go to drop off JYPs birthday gift and then go. But you, Seungmin, had other plans and just had to stay."

"Ugh, just fuck off already. Go inside or something so you don't have to watch and bitch about me smoking," Seungmin yells angrily back at Hyunjin. 

Hyunjin stands there shocked. Seungmin isn't the type to curse or get worked up easily. But Hyunjin might have just made his own lover snap. Funny enough, what Seungmin said didn't affect him much at all. They've been married for a year and dated for a good bit so he knows what it takes to get Seungmin to stop or start doing something. So, he did something that he himself would probably regret. 

Hyunjin grabbed the pack of cigarettes Seungmin placed on the patio table and snatched the cig in Seungmin's hand. He proceeded to step on the lit cigarette and break apart the ones in the pack.

"Now what can you smoke?" Hyunjin replies in a rude tone. While Hyunjin starts stepping on the cigs on the ground. Something came out of Seungmins mouth that definitely affected Hyunjin.

"I want a divorce."

want a part two anyone?