Walk (2min)

please give me some requests I'm dying out here

No one's pov:

Seungmin had just gotten outside to go on his daily walk. He always prefers walking when it comes to exercise. Just to have headphones on with music playing is always the best feeling for him. And even when he doesn't play music. Sometimes all he needs is him and his thoughts. 

So today, because his AirPods are dead, he decided to just go on a walk without them. He always says that 'sometimes all you need is your thoughts' which is really true. Thinking about things can keep anyone entertained.

Anyways, back to the main focus, Seungmim was having a tough time thinking about what he could think about. Normally it's a memory, or trying to get over an argument or cope with something. But today, nothing really happened.

So as he continued walking down the street, he saw his boyfriend Minho at a cafe. Minho was just sitting alone at a table, drinking whatever he had.

So, Seungmin decided to surprise him. He starts to walk faster and starts to jog a little. So much for a walk. Nonetheless, Seungmin makes it inside and goes up to his boyfriend's shoulder, and slightly pushes him.

"Boo!"

"Ah! Hey Baby!" Minho replied sounding shocked. 

"What ya doing?"

"I was just going on a walk and then I saw you," Seungmin replied sitting on his boyfriend's lap.

"Well, I'm glad ya saw me. I don't gotta deal with those girls talking to me anymore."

"Girls were talking to you?!?"

"Yeah," Minho said scratching his head.

"I don't like that. They shouldn't even be watching you."

"Baby, I can't control that. Calm your jealousy," Minho said.

"Not my fault they were looking at you. They probably wanna fuck with ya."

"You know the only person I'd fuck with. And if you are confused go look in the mirror."

"Maybe we could fuck by the mirror," Seungmin mumbled giving the girls the biggest side-eye.

"Later, darling, later."

I feel like this was everywhere