Switches? (Seungin)

In which Seungmin and Jeongin are dating and finally decide to talk about sex. Also very straight to the point bc I had to rush this

Jeongins pov:

I walk into Seungmim and I's bedroom. I'm scared to put it that way. I just had to listen to him scream over a spider in the bathroom. It's my turn to kill it so I guess I'll kill it for him. 

I walk towards the spider and kill it with my shoe.

"It's that easy, Baby,"

"Yeah, but it was fucking massive. And what if it was pregnant?"

"Then lucky you," I reply as I go and sit down on our bed. And yes, I did take my shoes off before getting onto the bed. I begin to get under the covers when Seungmin decides to get behind me. I have no issue with that though. He does that a lot.

They are sitting like this: 

Nonetheless, I sit in his lap and turn on the TV

Nonetheless, I sit in his lap and turn on the TV. Everything seems to be going just fine right now, we are cuddling, my favorite show is on, and I don't have work tomorrow. I love this little life right now. But, because we have been dating for a bit, it's not surprising for Seungmin and I to eventually talk about sex. We have seen each other naked many times before so I believe we would be uncomfortable, right? Well, maybe not because of what Seungmin said to me.

"Yo, so like we gonna ever have sex or nah?"

"Shut the fuck up," I reply. That's definitely not the way to bring it up.

"Ay, I'm sorry but like I'm horny."

"I know I can feel your boner," I reply. 

"Yeah so like do I need to go deal with this myself or..?"

"Idk who'd top or bottom."

"The name 'Jeongin' seems like a bottom name so I guess you."

"Nah, 'Seungmin' sounds like a bottom name," I say trying to defend myself. 

"I guess then we switches?" he asked.

"I don't know man."

"Don't call me 'man' you bottom."

"Shut the fuck up," I say while getting up and going to the kitchen. I guess he'll deal with that by himself. 

I wanna write a kinky seungin book yet also I dont