Daddy 🔞 (changjin)

just letting y'all know that this one-shot is from my book 'changjin texts' and it's chapter 21! 

Top: Changbin

Bottom: Hyunjin

Kinks- Changbin has a daddy kink and Hyunjin has a humiliation kink, a pain kink, a praise and degradation kink, and he likes to be manhandled. 

*In this chapter I'm just going to use the Hyunjin's pain kink and humiliation. Also Changbin's daddy kink*

They use restraints, a dildo, a remote control vibrator, and nipple clamps that vibrate.

Skip if your uncomfortable with this stuff!

Changbins pov: 

I was heading home when Hyunjin texted me 'daddy'. He knows that I have a daddy kink and I can get easily horny from it. I've told him before that he shouldn't say that (or type in this situation) unless we are in bed. I'm on the way to our bedroom now. I heard Hyunjin run into the bedroom and lock it.

Oh he's gonna get it because he knows not to lock doors or say daddy unless in bed.

No one's pov:

Changbin tried to unlock the door but was unsuccessful. So, Changbin went and got a camera, a special red box that is used for punishments, and a key to the door that Hyunjn did not know he had. Or really owned. Well he did know about it, but he forgot they owned it.

Normally, Hyunjin doesn't like being filmed unless it's for his special only fans. One that you only can listen to. Not watch. Changbin knew that if he shows Hyunjin the footage after the punishment he'd change. but also so they could see Hyunjin practically ruined and owned by Changbin.

Changbin approached the door and unlocked it. He saw Hyunjin scared to probably death on the bed. Changbin walked over to their dresser and set down his items that he brought. He picked up the wrist restraints and put them into his pockets. Hyunjin would be lying if he didn't think about how hot Changbin is right now and how scary he is. Changbin walked up to Hyunjin and put Hyunjins phone away and lay him onto his back. "Get undressed now," the older said. Hyunjin decided to listen to Changbin and take his clothes off except he left his hoodie on. "Take it off now," Changbin said. Slowly raising his voice. "No," Hyunjin said. Adding more attitude than he expected.

Within those few seconds, Changbin had gotten Hyunjin fully naked while he, himself was still fully dressed. Changbin was very quick to restrain Hyunjin to the head board's bar. "Same safe word as before?" Hyunjin replied with a small yes. His safe word is red, and honestly, Hyunjin doesn't really know why he has one because he will always take what Changbin gives him. Changbin wouldn't ever push Hyunjin to do things he didn't want to do so thats why he always asks about safe words.

Changbins pov bc I'm bad at writing in no one's pov:

I walked over to the dresser and grabbed the lid of a different box and pulled it off. This box has many many toys and other items. Such as a 24 different types and sizes of dildos, nipple vibrators, small cameras for recording, many lubes, some condoms that they never use because we always get tested when one doesn't feel well or just feels that he needs it, butt plugs, two cock rings, other type of restraints, anal beads, 8 vibrators that are different sizes but same speed, etc. We have practically everything. I grabbed the lube, a dildo, a camera and its stand and slipped it into my pocket. I walk over to a angle where you can see anything and everything I do to his private area. I place the camera on its stand and turn it on. The camera is very high tech. It also can zoom in and out at any place, hear almost anything, and pick a person for to focus on. I noticed that it was recording so I quickly walked over to Hyunjin and made him go to where he was on all fours. I grabbed the dildo and put lube on it. I didn't bother to prep Hyunjin since he loves when he feels pain. To him it's a good pain. I slowly start to insert it while I watch his face for any signs on discomfort. "How does that feel?" I ask him. "This ain't a punishment bitch," Hyunjin replies. Luckily the dildo wasn't fully inside of him nor at the part where it was the biggest. I quickly remove the dildo and shove it in fully. I heard him say something along the lines of 'that wasn't a punishment,' and 'that didn't even hurt.' I grab the remote to the dildo turn it to five. That definitely surprised Hyunjin because he didn't know it could vibrate. He didn't even know dildos could vibrate, he thought only vibrators can. On his face it showed that he was confused yet looks like it feels good. I heard several moans and groans from him that sounded heavenly, but I had to remember that it is a punishment. And for me, a punishment is making him feel good, too good to the point where it is almost too much.