𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

Почніть із самого початку

He jumped up from the ground and brought his fists in front of him. You did the same, you both walked in a circle a few times before Hunter deflected another attack from you, then counter-attacked to which you swiftly dodged. You aimed for Hunter's center and Roundhouse kicked him, to which he blocked and grabbed your leg. You yelped as he spun you around, bouncing on one leg. Hunter smirked, you then dropped your body and all your weight to the ground and lifted your other leg up around Hunter's neck, and flipped him over.

Hunter surprised at your quick actions fell to the ground with a grunt. Hunter lost grip on your leg and you moved it around his neck. He struggled to escape your grasp since you locked him in a headlock. You got up and brushed hair out of your face grinning victoriously at your best friend.

You leaned down closer to his face and watched him amused, "Oh, hello down there."

Hunter replied with a glare and grunting as he struggled to get out of your grip. He then patted your left thigh twice letting you know he gave up. You loosened your grip and Hunter shot up from his position. He got up and looked away from you, he flushed a little, knowing how close your faces were. He became a little frustrated at his thoughts. He was glad you decided to leave the bracelets in your room. He reached his arm to you and helped you up.

He then rubbed his neck a little swore, "I didn't see that one coming."

You chuckled, "Yeah, Raine taught me that one for self-defense."

You punched him in the arm and smiled before walking away, "That was fun, we should spar again soon."

"Yeah," Hunter said rubbing his arm as soon you looked away.

You were pretty strong and very good at close combat.

"What happened but there anyways? You seemed distracted." You said.

He caught up to you, "Me? Distracted? Pftt no." He let out a nervous laugh.

You shrugged, "Well, I'm starving."

"Oh, if you want we can go down to the market for some food." He said.

You gave him a sympathetic look and nervously played with your fingers, "Oh, yeah... I'm sorry Goldilocks, but Raine already invited me to dinner. Some other time for sure tho!"

Hunter looked slightly disappointed but brushed it off, "It's fine. I'll just be reading in my room later on anyways."

"You sure? I can cancel it if you want?" You said.

"No no no, you were invited. I can't just whisk you away." Hunter said.

You bit your lip. You wouldn't mind that...Wait what?

"You sure?" You asked one last time.

He nodded. You and Hunter then walked to your room. You opened the door and went to grab Hunter's bracelet and handed it to him. He took it and thanked you.

"Cya in the morning Goldie." You smiled.

Hunter thought for a minute, "Cya later... saliva...?"

You looked at him confused.

'Saliva?'

"You always give me nicknames. I thought I should give you one." He said, "Ya know, because saliva sounds similar to sliver? Nevermind."

"You basically called me bacteria and a germ..."

"Whatever Y/n," Hunter said jokingly.

You looked at him amused and gave a smirk, "Whatever you say Golden Boy."