𝙀𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨?

You both preceded into the ruin. Thousands of forget-me-knots grew in the hidden garden. Tall stone pillars from who knows where? Maybe the savage ages? The walls had pillars going down the middle and on the sides with torches, lighting up the path. Then at the very end of the room a great big blue gemed flower was laying on the alter. The light from the cracks of the surface hit the gem creating a amazing blue glow. It was beautiful. You were both in awe. 

You blinked composing yourself once again. 

"So, what next Goldie?" You said.

"Huh? What? Oh- ya. Well have to look for a specific forget-me-knot with blue gems are petals and gold pistil not yellow." He explained still in a daze.

Your eye twitch. There was. No, are THOUSANDS of those blue flowers in there with you.

"Ya me too." Hunter said noticing your reaction.

...

You put your mask down and whipped sweat from your forehead. Your eyes hurt from looking at same flowers for hours. Your eyes widened at a flower. It looked like the one Hunter said it looked like, but something felt off. You shrugged it off and picked it.

"HAHAHA! Yes! I finally found it! Whoo!"

"Oh thank titan."

You picked the shithead flower and you heard machine nosies all around you. All around the touches with pillars turned into axes aiming at you.

"Shit..." Your cursed under your breath.

"Y/N! Watch out!" 

You tumbled out of the but you were across the room and with a heavy figure on top of you. From across the room you saw axes thrown to where you were before.

You both got up and looked around as the vines came alive and were aiming at the both of you...

"You got to be kidding," You groaned, "The Titain hates us, I swear."

Both teens dogged as a vines shot right at them, moving in a swift motion cutting the vines with magic. You jumped over another vine and saw Hunter was gonna get hit. You swiftly swung over the vines and cutting others to get to him. You tackled him to the ground before he got hit. 

"You ok?" You asked.

He looked at you, "You saved me?"

You got up then shrugged, "Now were even." 

You extended your hand to him helping him up. You looked past Hunter to realize that the door, your only exist was closing.

"I got an idea." 

...

Hunter took his staff and flew across the room dogging the dangerous vines. You casted a spell creating a mini army of abominations ordinary them to attack the vines. They were doing pretty good actually. You notice Goldie did his part and got the vines tied up. He landed next to you.

"What next?" he said adjusting his mask.

"Next, we get the hell out." You said taking his arm.

The door was almost shut and just as you were about to be home free the vines got out grabbing Hunter by his cape.