𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙤𝙡 (𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖)

(Somewhat important to the story development)

You sat making little braids in Hunter's blonde hair, he leaned against your touch and closed his eyes taking a break from the show you two were watching on the crystal ball. To be fair he rather enjoy your presence.

Hunter slightly frowned when he felt your hands were no longer braiding his hair.

"And done!" You grinned proudly at your work.

Hunter brought his hand to feel his small braid, you then deflated when Flapjack flew onto Hunter's head and ruffled his feathers, and started to make a nest.

You slumped back onto the bed, "...My hard work..."

Hunter chuckled at you before trying to get Flapjack from building yet another nest on his head.

Cosmo sat somewhere under the bed napping as per usual. You shuffle to the edge of your bed and peeked your head upside down to get a glance at your palisman. You smiled as you saw him curled up into a little ball with a small toy you got him.

You whispered to the platypus and nudged him softly. The palisman did a cute little yawn before blinking at your figure hanging upside-down. Cosmo followed you from under the bed and did a little stretch. You lifted yourself back upright and laughed upon seeing Hunter with a crossed expression and Flapjack continuing to build a nest in the boy's blonde hair. Cosmo flew next to you.

The bird looked at the other witch and chirped.

Hunter glared at the bird, "No, no, no. You're not getting Y/n involved in this."

You slightly grinned, "What? What did he say?"

Hunter didn't respond but instead continued to try to shoo away the bird but to no avail. Flapjack instead just pulled Hunter's hair noddle in response despite Hunter's grumpy protests. Flap then flew to your desk and grabbed some paper then flew to you and grabbed your shirt with his tiny talons.

You looked at the bird confused before realizing, "Oh! You want me to help you huh, redwood."

Hunter lifted his head up, "Redwood?"

You nodded and smiled, "Yep, Flaps is red and he's made up of wood. Redwood."

Flap chirped at you and flew to Hunter's head once again dropping the paper in his hair and then continued his work. Cosmo followed you both and began to add his own little touches. Hunter grumbled as you started to partake in this 'arts and crafts' project.

Hunter looked up a bit and flushed a bit of red when he saw how close you were.

Y/n noticed the boy's staring and winked, "Don't worry Goldie we're almost done."

Hunter whipped his head around in the opposite direction you were standing in. You shrugged it off, 'Weird.'

Hunter fixated his eyes on the show in front of him. Steven Universe, you introduced it to him a while ago. Hunter saw Steven was trying to impress some girl he liked, he thought that was stupid. Why would anyone do that for someone? He thought of all the times he read some new creature books to try to relate and become closer to you. He grimaced and took back his mental note. Maybe it wasn't so stupid.

"We're done! Now take a look at our masterpiece!"

Hunter gave you, Cosmo, and Flap a looked before heading into your bathroom. You and the palismans followed behind him, Hunter looked really surprised at his reflection. There was paper and ribbons in his hair and somehow leaves and sticks? It actually looked like a nest you and Hunter would find in a tree in your 'secret spot'.

"Wow, this genuinely looks like a nest," Hunter commented still surprised and a little impressed.

You fived Flap's and Cosmo's small wings and looked at each other proudly.

"So what do you think of our children's artistic abilities? What can I say they take after me," You smirked flipping your hair a bit dramatically.

Hunter slightly blushed at your comment, "Uh...yeah, they do."

You grinned and pointed at the nest boy, "Aha! You finally admit it, they're your children too."

Hunter hummed, "Not sure I ever said they weren't."

You walked up to Hunter and pulled out your Penstagram. You wrapped an arm around Hunter and brought your head close to his and took the photo. Hunter blushed a bit before retaining his posture. You smiled at the photo before giving a small innocent peck on Hunter's cheek and walked away like nothing happened.

"I'm glad," You said with a smile.

Hunter flushed bright red and stood there with wide eyes. He blinked after a while and realized what happened before responding with a small stutter, "M-me too."

This was pretty much a filler chapter and it was pretty short. I'm still working out the story so please bear with me. I'm also curious if you guys would read other fanfics I plan on making.

I have a couple of ideas I put on my profile. Do any of remember Wizards: Tales of Arcadia? That was like three years ago...wow I feel old...

My little brother had me re-watch it with him and... memories...is all I'm gonna say. How would you all feel about a DouxiexReader? It wouldn't interfere with 'Lovely' so don't worry loves. 

Lemme know plz. I may or may not already have a chapter already written and the title and plot ready and on standby hahaha...

Don't forget to drink some water, eat and get some sleep!

<3

-Your Author,

Bleep