𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙚

You walked along a dark tunnel. You clutched your uniform, your palms became sweaty. You looked around confused and rather annoyed.

'The dark. Why does it always have to be the dark?' You thought bitterly.

You followed a soft blue light that seemed to be at the end. You looked back and saw nothing. A endless pitch black void seemed to follow you after every step. You quickly picked up your pase, the sound from your heeled boots eoched up the walls.

Your breath hitched when you looked back, the void seemed to get closer and closer. Your eyes widened and you ran as fast as you could. You saw a door open up emanating a bright blue light around it. You ran through it hoping for the best. The door loudly shut behind you as you crashed to the floor. You looked back one last time letting go a breath of relief.

You looked around you. The marbel floor reflectected a soft blue light. The walls were plain but in the room was decorated with lavish items. Everything seemed almost colorless knly in hues of grey and blue.

You got up and heard soft music play from a old looking record. You walked over to it curious to who played it.

"Hide everything. Go underground, I don't care. Leave the isles if you have to. That son of a bitch won't give up."

You whipped your head around the the owner of the vocie. You stepped back in shock. A witch with h/c hair, light eyes that because of the setting no longer looked hazel and beauty marks sprinkled over her face came into view.

"Circe Everknown," You breathed out.

Your hearted failed to keep a steady paste as she moved in front of you packing items into a bag with haste under a blue light. Her eyes held a serious gazed. You almost felt scared.

You reached out your hand, "Miss. Everkn-"

"Cece please. Your overthinking this." A witch faded into the scene walking under the blue light.

He had dark hair, bright blue eyes, three of them to be specfic and a dimple on his chin when he spoke.

You cautiously stepped closer and waved your hand in front of them. Nothing, no reaction what so ever.

This was a memory. But who's?

The Everknown glared at the witch causing him to slightly become nervous.

"That man is dangerous. He's more of a demon than any in this world. And not the good kind either. He's planning something, im sure of it. Hell, I wouldn't doubt it if if stabbed out our eyes and beat us to death." She said in a matter-of-factly.

The boy rolled his eyes and softly put a hand on her face and held her gaze, "Nothing is going to happen. I promise."

His bright blue eyes sparkled. You took a closer looked and could've sworn you've seen them before somewhere. You stepped back and slightly flushed.

Circe let out a huff before leaning into his touch and letting go of her bag, "I hope your right. For all our sakes."

You frowned, "But what happened to you all?"

You took one more step back and screamed as your fell into a dark abis.

Your eyes fluttered open, the smell of fresh fallen rain lay on everything. You felt a strong warmth suddenly you remembered everything that happened the day before. You swallowed hard trying to forget certain moments but failing. Your ears perked up to the sound of Hunter whistling through his tooth gap. You quietly laughed but soon frowned knowing disappointment would soon come. You had to go back. There's no other option...right?