𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢 (𝟏)

You practiced flying at the secret spot Hunter had taken you to, not too long ago. You were still getting used to it.

You got the hand of it, flying and using wasn't too difficult once you got used to it. You noticed with Cosmo your magic was more powerful. It was pretty cool. It also took your mind off things... You practiced your flying more and were learning a new language too! You found a book about a language called Sign Language when researching dreams and more about the Oracle. It was pretty different but really cool. You talked with your hands rather than using words, maybe it would come in handy one day.

You flew down and jumped off your staff Cosmo then changed from his staff form and jumped into your arms mumbling something about 'food'. He was always hungry, you honestly didn't know how he could eat so much considering his body was so small. You chuckled a bit at the small creature and walked back into the secret tunnel. You were still very uneasy in the dark but you were with Cosmo and it made you feel a little better. The stone door closed behind you. You wondered if they were any other hidden passages in the castle that you didn't know about.

You looked around before hiding Cosmo in your clothes and walked through the halls to Hunter's room. You knocked in a rhythmic way and entered upon hearing Hunter's voice. Your bracelet glowed a bit and your body felt a little disappointed, you figured Hunter was practicing his sewing again. After all, he did rip his cape and was figuring out a way to fix it. Why he just didn't use a sewing spell was beyond you. Flap flew onto Hunter's shoulder and chirped. You snickered at Hunter's remark about his craftsmanship as Comso flew out of your arms and landed on Hunter's head creating a little nest. You cringed a bit as Hunter grimaced at his work.

You all suddenly jumped a bit at the sudden knocking at the door. Flapjack and Cosmo flew away a hid. Hunter jumped from his bed and walked to the door, taken back a bit at the intimidating-looking guards. One of the guards handed him a note and then left. You quietly laughed at how small Hunter looked compared to the guards.

'What a scrawny shrimp.'

Hunter chose to ignore your laughing and read the letter aloud, "My duties are keeping me busy. I entrust you to lead the Coven Heads today. Consider this a test." Hunter finished with a determined look and smile.

You deflated, "Aww man, I thought this was our day off. The actual fuck."

Hunter rolled his eyes, "It's just a meeting Y/n. Belos entrusted me to lead it, I'm not going to let him down."

You sighed then walked out the door before tracing a circle with your finger summoning your Sliver Guard uniform.

...

You both walked to the meeting room, you raised your brow at the Head Covens leaving the room.

Hunter stopped, "Good your all here. We can get started, hey-!"

You backed away as the Head Covens basically trampled and ignored Hunter's questions and protests. Your amused smile quickly faded as Raine stopped and looked back at you and Hunter with an odd look before being taken away by the Head of the Plant Coven. You kept your head down and sulked in self-pity avoiding their gaze.