𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚'𝙨 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙨

You and Hunter walked into the Throne Room, Hunter led you to a different room where Belos was standing in front of a broken door with tubes and wings.

Hunter stood in front of Belos. And Belos looked a little surprised to see you in this room, he gave a look of disappointment to Hunter. You looked around the room intrigued. Was this for The Day of Unity?

"I-I know you didn't want us going to Eclipse Lake. But If we hadn't, we wouldn't have found this." Hunter explained, lifting the key that dripped with Titan's blood.

Hunter flinched as Belos swiped the key bringing to close to his face.

You spoke up, "Some of the Titan's blood did spill, but Belos if you let us explain-"

He looked at you two, "Not all as surprising as seeing your second in command here. Hunter."

He placed a hand on your shoulder, "You did well, now run along. I'm sure you have much to do."

You smiled at him.

You and Hunter bowed before leaving. Belo's eyes narrowed and never left your figures until they were out of sight.

You walked out of the Throne Room tired, but that wasn't anything new.

"What was that thing back there?" You asked Hunter.

He looked at you uncertainly before replying, "It's for The Day of Unity. Belos hasn't told me much about it."

"Huh, but what is it exactly?"

He shrugged, "Who knows exactly." He lied.

"It looked funny, that's for sure. Hey, how come you didn't tell me about it?" You asked.

"Belos told me not to say anything until he was ready. But he didn't seem all too upset about you knowing about it." He said.

You hummed in response.

You turned to him, "So, what do you want to do today?"

He shrugged, as he walked he looked as if he had a moment of realization.

"Actually, I have one idea. But we're going to need a few things," He noticed your confused expression, "I'll explain after."

You noticed his cheeky, smile you knew he was excited. For what, you had no idea.

...

You went to do the things Hunter said to do. You made a mental note.

Casual clothes, check.

Blanket, check.

Cups, plates, utensils, check.

Books, check.

What could he be planning? A picnic? Maybe a hike? But with books? No, that couldn't be right. You walked through the halls of the castle with your basket that carried the stuff. You smiled at your favorite coven scout as he waved at you. You walked to his post.

"Hey Steve!" you greeted.

"Hey Y/n, how's it going?" He asked.

You replied with a smile, "Pretty good, how's your day going? How's your brother?"