𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙣

It was a peaceful night and perfect flying conditions to steal palismen. Belos had ordered you and Hunter to get some more palismen. While Hunter piloted the blimp you leaned against the barrier while on the floor and napped. It has been a while since you got decent sleep, the nightmares had been more frequent lately. On the bright side, you haven't gotten as many headaches as usual. You lazily opened your eyes and yawned you smiled upon hearing Hunter's musical whistle. He tried to teach you but, you weren't a whistler.

You stretched your arms groaning a bit from the arm cramps. Hunter acknowledged you, greeting you. 

You got up from the ground and rubbed your eyes, "Morning. Are we there yet?"

"Almost." He replied.

"Dude, how are you not tired? Your like if insomnia and coffee hooked up and had a baby."

He gave a dry laugh, "Arent you a comedian." 

"Awww I'm glad you think so highly of me Goldie." You scooted next to him and put your elbow on the barrier and smiled. Hunter rolled his eyes behind the mask.

You looked down at the view. The only thing keeping you from falling to death was the barrier. You cringed at the thought of falling. Soon you arrived at Hexide and scooped up the little house of the palismen. Hunter continued to whistle as he flew away. You soon became bored and sat on the barrier kicking your legs like a child. You turned your body so you would be facing the front entirely. Now you hoped you could keep you balanced or Hunter is gonna have to leap into the dark abis after you. 

Hunter looked at you, "Your gonna fall." 

You waved him off, "Pfft please, I'm an expert balancer. Balancing is my middle name."

"If you fall, I'm not going to save you," He said.

"Dearest Hunter, I'm fine. I'll just save myself with these guys," You pulled up your sleeves to reveal your arms and posed like a gymnast, "These guys are all the help I need." 

"Ya suree, it's reall- huh?" 

Hunter yelled as he was suddenly rocketed off the air blimp but not before falling into you and bringing you down with him. You both screamed as you fell not before Hunter reach his staff and teleported to you back on the airship. You both clung on catching your breaths.

"All the help you need huh?" He smirked.

"Shut up Hunter."

Hunter then grabbed you by the waist and teleported you both to the top where the dashboard was. You placed your mask on. You both sat there comfortably amused as the human tried to figure out how to pilot the airship. As Hunter lay on the dashboard, you sat in front of him, his hand still on your waist.

"Ok, how do I land this thing," She thought aloud.

"Oh, you just pull that cord over your head," Hunter said.

"Thank yo- eh?!"

"Hii~," You both said simultaneously. 

Hunter fired a spell to tie up the human, knocking her off her feet. You were going to move when you realized Hunter's hand was still on your waist.

"Good to see you too, human." He said.

You tapped him, "Uh...Goldie, a little stuck here."

"Wha-huh? Oh sorry." He quickly realized and let go, embarrassed.