JESS'S BABYSITTING JOB TAKES A TURN

Почніть із самого початку

"Oh, I'm sorry, that was silly of me to assume it was a boy," Rachel said sincerely. "That sounds exciting."

"It's OK, I guess I'm still figuring things out," Jess explained. "It's not like I've had a lot of experience with either," she added and blushed a little.

"Well, good for you, Jess," Rachel said supportively. "You are so lovely that I'm sure you'll have boys and girls fighting over you all the time. A few seconds later, Rachel added, "I guess my remark about a lesbian looking for a hot mom was . . . a little awkward. I'm sorry." She shrugged and her hand stayed on Jess's thigh.

"No, it was fine. It made me smile thinking what you would have done if I would have said 'Yes, I do. Me,'" Jess said as she glanced quickly at Rachel's hand and then back into her eyes. Jess's heart was beating beat quickly as Rachel obviously was taking in the comments, and Jess was relieved to see Rachel's face soften into a warm smile.

Rachel then looked more intently at Jess. "I guess I would have said that I'm new to this . . . but I would love for you to be the first girl I ever kissed," Rachel said softly.

"Really?" Jess asked.

"Well, I mean that I ever kissed like this," Rachel said as she leaned in to kiss Jess, and her free hand moved to Jess's shoulder. Their kiss was deep and electric, both loving and passionate. Their mouths opened and their tongues danced. Jess tasted the wine on Rachel's tongue and the taste and smell of her mouth was familiar and inviting. Jess felt Rachel slide a little closer on the couch, and she wrapped her arms tenderly around Rachel.

As they kissed, Rachel kept her right hand on Jess's thigh and her left hand caressed along Jess's right arm until they eventually interlocked hands and fingers on one hand. Rachel's tongue explored Jess's mouth and she sighed softly. Rachel then guided Jess's hand to her bosom and pressed it onto Rachel's ample breast. Jess squeezed gently and let out a soft moan as she felt Rachel's boobs. Although Jess did not have many experiences to compare, Rachel certainly had the biggest breasts she had ever felt. Jess shuddered as Rachel's hand tracked higher up her inner thigh, and her nails gently scraped Jess's soft skin.

They broke their kiss and Rachel nuzzled and kissed Jess's neck. "You can squeeze harder if you like," Rachel coached with a whisper. Jess did as Rachel directed, squeezing Rachel's breast and even twisting a little as Rachel moaned her approval. Jess then felt Rachel's free hand on her breast through her top. Jess had smallish, perky boobs and often went without a bra. Rachel obviously enjoyed feeling Jess's youthful tits through just the thin top, and she squeezed heartily. Jess was surprised that she found the rough handling of her boobs erotic.

Rachel pulled back from kissing Jess's neck and ear, and she slid toward the corner of the sofa creating a little space between them. That caused Rachel to let go of Jess's breast, but Jess kept her hand on Rachel's luscious tit. Rachel looked lovingly at Jess, who could feel her heart beating hard and quickly. Rachel reached toward Jess's shoulder. "Come here, you beautiful girl," Rachel said quietly and she pulled Jess's head against her chest. Jess just went with flow as her face pressed against Rachel's big and inviting breasts. Jess felt both of Rachel's arms around her, holding her against Rachel's bosom.

Jess began kissing Rachel through her tee, which made the older woman moan with pleasure. The reaction emboldened Jess and she began licking and sucking her way until she was sucking Rachel's nipple through her increasingly wet tee. Rachel grabbed the back of Jess's head and cooed approvingly. Jess's hand moved to Rachel's other breast and felt her nipple poking through the tee. "That's it, sweetie, suck them just like that," Rachel said hoarsely. "You can do it harder."