TEEN TURNS: BOYFRIEND'S MOM

Start from the beginning

The massage was first, and we were lying side by side waiting for our masseuses, which I found strange, but was too shy to mention.

The towel I was wearing was insufficient to disguise the size of my breasts, and it didn't take long for Mrs. Walker to notice.

"Oh my, where have you been hiding those?" she asked, boldly reaching out and actually feeling me up!

My eyes went very wide, and I was paralyzed with shock as I thought to myself, 'Is Mrs. Walker, my English teacher and my boyfriend's mother, really feeling me up?'

She continued speaking casually, as if her hands and my breasts weren't separated only by a thin towel, "These beauties are nice and firm. Very impressive for their size."

"Uh, thanks," I said, not sure what else to say. This wasn't quite sexual, although she was paying them rapt attention, assessing them physically, and cupping and squeezing them... oddly with the same fascination that her son often did.

Removing her hands a moment later, she pulled her own towel away and tossed it in a corner. I was suddenly facing my boyfriend's mother naked! "Do mine seem to sag at all?"

"No, Mrs. Walker," I answered. Her breasts were slightly smaller than mine, but still impressively firm for a woman in her forties. My mom had big tits like mine, and they sagged disgustingly now... a fate I hoped to avoid by staying in great shape. I even added, trying to keep my cool during this strange encounter, "I hope mine look that good when I'm older."

"Please, Janelle, call me Selina. 'Mrs. Walker' makes me feel so damn old," she offered as she reached for my hands.

As I went to agree, I suddenly discovered I was grasping two handfuls of bare breasts. I was a bit confused, but I was pretty sure I hadn't placed them there myself.

I stammered, having never touched a pair of breasts other than my own, "S-s-sure, Selina."

"Do they feel firm?" she asked, holding my wrists in place so I had no choice about feeling her up. "That's as important as how they look."

Bewildered, I agreed, as I squeezed them, in awe of them, "Yes Selina, they're perfectly firm."

"Thank you, Janelle," she smiled, letting go of my wrists. "I needed to hear that."

Oddly, maybe out of utter paralysis but maybe not, my hands remained on her breasts, gently squeezing and caressing them for about ten more seconds, before I realised what I was doing and pulled them away. She had made no move to hasten me away.

My face burned red, feeling like I had just been involved in an act of lesbianism. But it progressed to crimson when I glanced down and saw that her vagina was completely shaved.

I quickly looked back up, but it was too late. I was busted. "It's important to keep your nether regions bare," she explained. "Vaginal hygiene is critically important."

"Oh," was all I could say as the awkward situation became even more awkward.

"Let me see your vagina, my dear," she requested.

"I'm not really comfortable with that, Selina," I refused, wishing the masseuses would show up.

She ignored my protest and obvious discomfort and insistently snatched the towel away from me. She explained, "Janelle, we are both women. We have the same body parts; there is no reason to be shy."