__________________________________________________________________________

Y/N and Emerald exchange blow after blow. Every punch is traded with kicks and vice versa. During their fight, Ruby tries to back up Y/N only for Emerald to try to restrain her, planning to use her as a hostage, but Ruby uses her semblance to escape from her attempt. Thinking quick on her feet, Emerald grab Y/N by the wrist and throw him at Ruby, which results in Y/N landing on top of Ruby and both falling to the floor. This gives Emerald the opportunity to quietly call Cinder through her earpiece.

Emerald: "Ma'am. There's been a complication. Go with Plan A and flip the switch."

Cinder, in her headquarters, let out a brief sigh.

Cinder: "Very well."

The woman then takes out her scroll showing a blueprint image of Penny and with a few typing, the image of Penny turn red.

__________________________________________________________________________

Back with the tournament match, Penny's eyes begin to glow red. Penny began to fire blasts of green lasers from the tips of her blades while simultaneously sending some other blades towards Pyrrha, but Pyrrha was nimble on her feet. With a series of twists, turns, and somersaults, she was able to dodge every single attack Penny sent her way. Then she charges at the girl, using her shield to knock Penny off balance and backwards to the floor. During this, the crowd is loving the intensity of the fight, even Nora is enjoying and cheering.

Nora: "Whoo, yeah! Goooo Pyrrha!"

Ren is quite relieved that Nora is cheering for Pyrrha while Jaune, however remains worried.

Despite the cheers, Pyrrha isn't doing well, looking down to see her Semblance's black energy bend the weapons in her hands unnaturally for a split second. Only to focus on Penny who continues firing green lasers. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Back in one of the maintenance tunnels, Y/N is holding off Emerald, delivering a barrage of punches that is followed by a handful of kicks to push her away before glancing back at Ruby.

Y/N: "Ruby! Go!"

Ruby nod to him, trying to escape the tunnel only for Emerald to promptly kick Y/N out of the way. She then uses her semblance, illusion the door away and uses more illusions to confuse Ruby, showing Mercury and the Lieutenant, blocking her path.

Ruby: ("This is what happened to Yang and Coco...")

Despite the growing headache, Emerald tries to subdue Ruby, running after her. Emerald doesn't notice Y/N behind her as he proceeds to easily punch her face follow by Ruby with a super speed punch the other side of Emerald's face. Y/N quickly look back to Ruby.

Y/N: "Ruby, we got to stop the match!"

Ruby: "Right!"

With the help of her semblance, she and Y/N dash out of the tunnel after Y/N glare down at the unconscious Emerald.

__________________________________________________________________________

Back to the PvP match, the red-eyed Penny is beginning to realize her fighting is getting deadlier and becomes confused by this.

Penny: "W-What's going on?"

Pyrrha spins wildly as she deflects and dodges each sword, until she gets close enough to Penny to deliver a few slashes with the spear, sending her flying back as Pyrrha bats aside the blades called to their wielder's aid. Penny slides to a stop and makes a new series of motions, the weapons folding up until she's circled by several laser rifles, a few of which open fire on the approaching champion. Pyrrha avoids the blasts and fights off the remaining swords with her blade until she slides into position to charge at Penny and knock her back. Pyrrha straightens with a victorious grin that disappears into dizziness, just as she sees Penny rocketing forward, weapons firing behind her like a jetpack so she can leap into the air, then come down as an energized meteor on her opponent.