Prologue

Lin Kuei Temple  (Lew's PoV)

I'm training with my father and my uncle to master my fire and ice abilities and making sure I'm able to summon weapons just in case I lose my main weapons

Lew: Father, Uncle I am ready for you to to use your full strengths.

Bi-Han: Are you sure your ready for that Nephew?

Lew: Yes, I Believe I am ready Uncle, I need to master my 2 abilities to fully prepare for the mortal kombat tournament.

Kuai Liang: Very well son, let's see if you are able to withhold our strength combined.

I get to my fighting stance to begin, father and uncle are about to rush me, so I summoned my fiery Sword and Icy Sword to parry and counter their ice axes I use my speed to move behind them and knock them down.

Kuai Liang: Well Done my son, you have proven that you can now master all of your powers and I believe that you are ready for the mortal kombat tournament.

Bi-Han: Well done nephew, one day you will be stronger than us.

Lew: Thank you father, Uncle.

(Secktor and Cyrax coming over)

Cyrax: Well done Lew, I am glad that you have your last 2 powers controlled.

Lew: Thank you Cyrax.

Sektor: I'm very Pleased that you have controlled your powers Lew.

Lew: Thank you Grandmaster, I'm also glad that I got my all my powers under control, now I'm ready to fight in the tournament.

Sektor: Let's hope you are Lew, now, Myself, Cyrax, Lew and Bi-Han, we are going to enter the tournament, we must start training, we leave in a month, Shang Tsung will be Expecting us at his island, Kuai Liang, you must stay at the temple and guard.

Lew/Bi-Han/Kuai/Cyrax: Yes Grandmaster.