For Sade, the crunch time was something similar. The dresses she'd designed for the female celebrities were all a success, to which Charlie reported. For this next award ceremony, Sade was invited by Melissa to the ceremony and the after party. Hunter would be there as well, as a plus one, but not Sade's.

Back in Tampa, Aria waited for her friends to arrive. She set out games and wine and throw blankets, along with snacks. In about an hour, Sade and Hunter were expected to be at her and Dylan's place. They'd already landed this morning and were on the way to their hotel. To pass time, Aria hopped in the shower.

Meanwhile, as Hunter was in the shower at their hotel, Sade had gotten a call from Lauren. They'd barely spoken ever since Lauren left Sade's apartment that Friday morning. She'd left and texted Sade right after, saying she simply didn't want to wake her, and that was only a semi lie. Of course Sade was disappointed, but then again, she felt as though she had no reason to be, so she let it go. But then, Hunter texted the group chat of bridesmaids, and now here they were, speaking over the phone for the first time since before they first hung out.

"How long is your flight?" Sade asked, propping her phone up on the lamp that sat on the desk. She took a seat, and folded her legs in, on the office chair.

"Five hours or so," Lauren shrugged. "I have to be at the airport by 4."

"You're going straight from rehearsals to catch the flight?"

"Yup," she nodded, her lips tightened into a toothless smile. Sade shook her head. "I know it sounds crazy-"

"I just know you're gonna be tired..."

"Don't worry I'll get my sleep somehow," Lauren playfully assured with a smirk, to which Sade bit her lip to hide a smile. "I'm excited though. I know we were all together at the dinner, but it wasn't enough for me-" Sade sighed, sitting back in her chair, now revealing her entire appearance to the screen.

"I know, I hardly spoke to King or Dylan, or you for that matter," she said, gesturing a hand toward the phone. Lauren didn't respond, but was looking down with a smirk tugging her lips. Sade skeptically narrowed her eyes as lightly chuckled,

"What?"

"Huh?" Sade gave her a playful glare and Lauren simply acted as if she couldn't see it, looking everywhere but the screen. "Oh Sade, I think I left my oven on-"

"You're at rehearsals Lauren," Sade playfully deadpanned, deepening her narrowed gaze.

"Oh, tsk silly me, that must be James calling- I'm coming!!!-"

Sade shook her head, now laughing. "Lauren, no one is calling your name." Lauren still dramatically refused to look at the screen, which caused Sade's smile to grow.

"Many apologies babes," she said, her infamous British accent now lacing her voice. "But listen, you see, I've got to go! Don't wanna keep the crew waiting ya know?" Sade simply chuckled with amusingly raised eyebrows while shaking her head. "You tell that nitiwt Hunter that I'll see her tomorrow alright?" She finally looked at the camera and flashed a cheeky smile. "Okay! Buh-bye now!"

Just as the FaceTime call ended, leaving Sade still cracking up and shaking her head, Hunter exited the bathroom and Sade turned in the chair to face her.

"Was that Lauren I heard?" She asked through a chuckle, sitting on the bed fully dressed in sweats. "I haven't heard that accent in forever-"

Sade chuckled. "Yeah it was... She's a nut." Hunter glanced at Sade and laughed as well. "You ready to go?" She asked, already being dressed to head over to Aria's.