Chapter 23: The final match and the fall

Depuis le début

    While I'm fighting the nevermores that don't stop coming at me I activate my semblance and just fire out a large blast of lightning around my whole body destroying all the grimm that were surrounding me. I hear the sound of a loud horn and turn around mid-air to see the atleasian flagship head right at me and at the front of the bridge is Roman Torchwick giving me the middle finger right before it crashes right into me.

A small timeskip brought to you by chibi Kahn training chibi Jaune in hand to hand combat

Kahn's pov

    I'm scaling the outside of the flagship. If I hadn't latched onto the side with my claws I would've slid off. I start hearing gunshots from somewhere above me. As I'm nearing the edge of it so I can climb up I see Roman's henchwoman slowly floating down holding onto a new umbrella.

    Our eyes meet as she is floating down. She swings her legs to try and head towards me. I dig my claws in and hold one of my palms open towards her and fire a lightning bolt. She some how dodges but she gets the message. I don't take my eyes off her as I get back to climbing up.

    As I get over the edge I see Ruby facing off against Roman. How did she get up her? When? Questions for later. I aim a hand towards him as I slowly approach ready to fire a bolt at him if he tries anything when I notice a giant nevermore coming right at him. Should I let him be eaten or should I save his bacon?

    I make my presence known by charging at them surprising both of them. Right before Roman can be eaten I fire a bolt at the nevermore killing it. As Roman turns around to see what I shot at I get up to him, pick him up, rush back over to where I had climbed up from and drop him off down towards his henchwoman. That takes care of that.

Kahn: So what did I miss?

A really small timeskip brought to you by Ruby getting Kahn caught up on what is happening because this chapter has taken me to long to write and I don't want to keep struggling to write it

Kahn's pov

Kahn: Alright I just fry the systems of the ship and then fly you down to go assist the others.

    Not really giving Ruby time to argue with me I rush to the nearest control panel and not wanting to take a risk I use all of my magic reserves to fry the entire flagship systems. I lurch forwards as soon as I did that. Maybe that was to much power because I think I set off whatever dust was on here as well. Not wasting any time I rush over to Ruby and pick her up. I then rush to the nearest edge of the ship and jump off so that I can fly us towards where the majority of the fight is happening.

    As I'm flying back towards the school I spot something happening at the lower part of the tower. I get a weird feeling from what I'm seeing there it gives me a weird feeling. I don't know what is happening there but I need to go there. I start to use my semblance to fly me towards it really fast. Ruby let's out as surprised yelp at the sudden increase in speed.

    As I'm nearing the tower I see Pyrrha fighting some black haired woman. See as they are still going up the tower I decide to beat them to the top. I speed up even more so we can get the drop on Pyrrha's attacker. I land on the top floor and set Ruby down.

Kahn: Pyrrha is on her way up here. She is currently being chased by some crazy woman. You stand on that side of the entrance and I'll stand on this side.

    Ruby gives me a nod and we get into position for the ambush. We end up having to wait for longer than I thought we would. As soon as we hear the sound of footsteps we get ready.

    Pyrrha passes us without spotting us, good. As soon as the unknown woman enters the room I grab by the head and slam her face into the floor. Ruby aims the barrel of crescent rose at the woman. It's at this point Pyrrha turns around and looks at us completely surprised. When I get a good look at her I see that she is pretty badly.

Kahn: Ruby take Pyrrha and get her out of the tower, I'll keep whoever this is here. I mean this lady seems pretty weak since she can't even get out of my grasp. Also I'm not going to let either of you argue with me so get going now or I will literally throw you both out of the tower. Wait never mind I have a better idea.

    I lift the mystery woman up by her head and walk to the huge hole in the room. Hold her over the edge and then drop her.

Kahn: Well that solves tha-

    I feel myself get pulled out of the tower and see that the lady had grabbed me by my ankle. I hear Ruby and Pyrrha shout my name in concern. I guess they forgot I have wings. As I start to spread open my wings I feel something get under one of my scales on my left wing making it not cooperate with me. I look down and see that she has a smug look on her face.

Kahn: Alright two can play at the disabling game.

??????: What?

    I lift up my leg that she isn't hold onto and dig one of my claws into her left eye bypassing her aura. She let's out a loud scream in pain. I than move said leg away from her face and use the same claws that I just destroyed her eye with to cut off her hand that she is holding onto my ankle with. I kick her in the face with my now freed foot sending away from me.

Kahn: Alright time to figure out how I am going to land with one wing and almost no aura.

    I curl into a ball and cover one side of me with my right wing since it is the only one working right now. I reach for my other wing to try and bring it into a position to help cover me to reduce the damage that I'll take not realizing that I'm starting to spin while hurtling towards the ground. I feel a sudden pain on the left side of my head and hear a loud snap as I hit the ground. I feel my left arm bend the wrong way as I start to tumble along the ground. I try to activate my aura only to find out that I must have used it all up getting to the tower to assist Pyrrha.

    As I finally stop tumbling around after hitting the ground I try and get up only to fail. Fuck I'm in some serious pain right now. My head hurts my left arm is in some serious pain right now, my legs won't cooperate for some reason oh wait no I'm standing now that's good. As I manage to stand up I find myself stumbling as I try to stand up straight. Great now my head is starting to hurt more now and blood just got onto my left eye. I reach my right hand up to the left side of my head to try and determine where I'm bleeding from. As I get higher and higher up I feel a stump of where my left horn should be. Huh I lost a horn.... I bring hand back down and see small bone shards sticking to my hand. I feel a wave of nausea hit me as I stare at my hand and I stumble forwards.

    I turn my head to look around only to not be able to focus my sight on anything in the distance as everything looks like it's spinning. I see two blurs quickly approaching me but I can't really tell who they are. Oh here comes my lunch. I fall to the ground and close my eyes as I vomit. When I open my eyes back up I see some blood mixed in with my vomit. I get into a sitting position and look down at my stomach and see a rock lodged in my gut. I yank it out and watched as the hole that was left there slowly but surely closes up thanks to my enhanced healing.

Kahn: Bweeeyyyyy by heabing isb worbing.

    Oh hey I can't talk right heh I sound funny. I think I have a conduction? Commission? Wait no I think it's called a concussion? Heh heh funny word. I hear words that I can't really understand and loom up to see Pyrrha and Ruby standing by me with weird looks on their faces. I just stare at them and smile when I see Ruby holding onto a horn that looks weirdly like mine.

Kahn: Thasb a nik hronb yev gurt dur rubby. You luk purty.

    They turn around and look up at something so I decide to look up and see what they are looking at. It's a big bad grimm dragon. I get up and walk past them on wobbly legs. I begin to breath in deeply and then let out a massive roar at it. Huh that was fun. As the dragon gets up to me and picks me up in its mouth I feel its fangs dig into my sides. I hear Ruby scream something really loudly before a blinding light comes out of nowhere. I fall from the dragon's mouth and hit my head on the left side right where my stump of a horn is. Oh things are going dark now. Time to take a nap.

Author's note

This took me way to long to write and I'm not entirely happy with the chapter. Sorry for taking so long with it. I might rewrite this chapter at some point.