RUNES

Runes

Diy cheep rune stones

ideas on where to find Rocks/stones:

Can be found on the ground.
can be given by someone.
For more pretty or special type of rock can be found at dollar store, walmart, or a craft store(ex. hobby lobby and Joan's)

_________________________________________

DIFERENT WAYS TO READ/ USE

3 rune layout:

The three rune layout is a simple cast that's ideal for beginners. With this cast, you should randomly select three runes from your rune bag and place them on the table in front of you.

Rune one should be on the right, rune two in the middle and rune three on the left hand side (so they should be in the order 3, 2, 1).

Rune 1 represents the overview, or your situation or query.

Rune 2, in the middle, represents a challenge.

Rune 3 represents a possible course of action that could be taken.

5 rune layout:

With the five rune cast, or five rune layout, the aim is to select five runes, one at a time, and lay them down on the cloth in specific places.

The first rune should go in the middle, with the subsequent runes forming a cross shape around it. Rune two should go on the left of the centre (west), rune three on the top (north), rune four at the bottom (south) and rune five to the right (east). You can either lay them face down and turn them over as you read them, or put them face up straightway.

The idea of this layout is that three runes in a horizontal position (rune 2, 1 and 5) represent your past, present and future. The rune below the central rune (4) shows what elements of the problem or issue need to be accepted, whilst the rune to the right of the centre (3) shows what help you could receive in relation to your problem or issue.

9 rune layout:

In Norse mythology, nine is a magical number, so it's appropriate to have a nine rune cast. This cast is best used if you're trying to determine where you are in your spiritual path and what the next stages or opportunities could be and it's a cast where you can really put your intuition to good use.

When you're trying this casting method, you need to think about your spiritual yearnings, randomly pick nine runes out of your rune bag and hold them for a moment or two. Then scatter them onto your rune cloth.

It's generally regarded that the runes nearer the centre relate most to the current situation, whereas those lying on the edges are less important. If runes are close together or touching each other, then they may be complementing influences, whereas runes that are on opposite sides of the cloth represent opposing influences.

Your attention should first go to the runes that have landed face up – it may help to note these down, so you can refer to them and study them in detail later. Then turn around the ones that landed upside down and read them, keeping them in their same position. These latter runes are believed to represent outside or future influences and could highlight potential new possibilities.

When you're interpreting the runes and what they might mean, make good use of your intuition. This is one rune casting where there aren't hard and fast rules and it's very much down to your own interpretation.

https://www.holisticshop.co.uk/articles/guide-runes

candle method:

light a candle and place all of the runes to the left side, take a moment to meditate and focus your mind on the task ahead.

Then pick one of the runes and say its name, meditate about its meaning for a moment and pass it over the candle flame. Once you are finished, place it on the right side of the candle and do the same with the rest.

https://www.timenomads.com/how-to-make-your-own-rune-set/

more info:

https://www.twowander.com/blog/rune-meanings-how-to-use-runestones-for-divination

_________________________________________