Ruby laughs a little as she rubs the back of her head, turning her attention to Velvet.

Ruby: "Well, I'm glad someone thinks so."

Shaking her head, Velvet goes to cross her arms.

Velvet: "It doesn't help with the extra slander coming out of the news, especially from Ash Autumn's article about this incident."

Ruby: "Wait, article?"

Y/N: "I thought the cameras were cut off when it happened."

Velvet: "I'm just as confused as you guys are."

Y/N: "Ugh, great. It wasn't just the audience inside the Colosseum who saw that."

Velvet: "Well, regardless, most people don't know what it's like on the battlefield. I mean, even experienced fighters can get scared and start seeing things. If it happened to Coco, it could happen to anyone."

Her remark makes Ruby tilt her head to the side and Y/N's eyes widen a bit.

Ruby: "Coco?"

Y/N: "Care to elaborate, Velvet?"

Velvet: "Well, she swore she saw Yatsu with her in the forest during the fight with Emerald and Mercury, but he never even made it out of the geyser fields. Stress-induced hallucinations, apparently."

Ruby: "Yeah..."

Y/N: "I see..."

Y/N begins to ponder over what Velvet said.

Y/N: ("That's exactly what Qrow told me already. Hmm...") "Hey, Velvet. Was there anything else Coco told you?"

Velvet: "Well, she said Coco was fighting Emerald, she saw Yatsu, found out that Yatsu actually was defeated, and then she turns around to see nothing."

Y/N: "Uh-huh..." ("Emerald was also there when Yang supposedly broke Mercury's leg as well. Which means... no... no, it can't be...")

As Y/N ponder to himself, Ruby turns her head away, lost in her own thoughts.

Ruby: ("There's something going on with the tournament...")

She looks back at Velvet after a quick flash startle her and subsequentially Y/N too. Velvet lowers her camera from her face, smiling apologetically to them. 

Velvet: "Oh! Sorry."

Ruby: "No, it's fine."

Y/N: "It was nice talking to you, Velvet, but Ruby and I need to go to watch the next match. Come on, Rubes."

Ruby: "Oh, yeah. See ya, Velvet."

Y/N then grab her hand as he led her over to the line to the next transport to the Amity Colosseum. As they walk off, Velvet can't help but stare after them, more specifically the two of them holding hands. The rabbit Faunus feel quite a little envious at the sight of it only to shake it off and goes back to her photography. Meanwhile, Y/N glances over to Ruby, while taking her to the line.

Y/N: "You think it's strange too, right?"

Ruby: "Eh?"

Y/N: "Yang's match and Coco's match..."

Ruby quickly nods to him.

Ruby: "Yeah. Something is definitely going on here. The question is... what?"

Y/N: "We'll figure this out, right Rubes?"

Ruby offers a big smile.

Ruby: "Heck yeah!"

(Amity Colosseum)

Once Y/N and Ruby made it inside, they see people are heading to their seats, cheering and ready for the upcoming match. Walking out of one of the hallways, leading to the arena's seats, they run into Emerald, who is on her way to find her own seat. Upon seeing them, Emerald is wordlessly surprised. After a few moments of standing in silence, Ruby speaks up.