chapter 12- locked and out

²⁰¹⁷

"What do you mean she's gone" Lacey yelled at Tony.

"We took her to a secure location. Don't worry. She's safe and well take you to see her in a few weeks." Tony said.

Lacey walked up to him smacking the chips out of his hand "You're seriously eating right now. You took my sister to the raft. Don't you remember what happened when bucky was there. Because I do. And it wasn't sunshine and fucking rainbows" She continued.

"Lacey. You need to calm down. Nothing will happen to y/n" Natasha said walking infront of her.

"You can't promise that" Lacey said. Hey eyes were filled with tears. "I just got her back. What if she does something and they shoot her. Or hydra finds a way to break in and take her back" she continued sitting on the couch holding her head.

"Look. We have access to all the security measures and cameras on the premises. We will know if something happens." Nat continued.

"Show me. I want to see the cameras" Lacey said standing up. Natasha brought her a laptop and opened one of the icons.

Immediately she was shown the camera in the room facing directly at her sister. Lacey covered her mouth with her hand and let out a small cry.

Her sister was staring at the camera. The mask was still over her mouth and strapped to the chair. Lacey slammed the laptop closed and leaned into Natasha's shoulder. Crying harder now.

"In 4 days. Someone is going to go interview her and see what they can figure out. We are going to go there then. Do you want to come" Steve said looking Sadly at Lacey. She nodded and picked her head up.

"I'm going to lay down. I'll see you guys tomorrow" she said leaving the room.

"Did we make the right decision?" Nat asked looking at Steve. Steve looked over to Tony.

"I hope so" Tony said leaving the room. "I'll be in my lab if you need me. So dont"

---------------------

She has been stuck in the chair for 3 days now. The guard that delivers her food tray just left. The mask was taken off after the 2nd day. They put the collar on to block her powers so she was able to have her arms free. There were 4 metal arms connecting in a circle on her chest tho.

She grabbed the food tray and stared at the trashy beans and potatoes she was given. Along with the plastic spoon.

She took a scoop of the runny potatoes and stared at them for a moment. Then looking at the camera infront of her. She looked back to the potatoes and flung them, they hit the glass infront of her, blocking the cameras view.

Then she threw the tray so the rest of the food splattered against the left wall. She knew what she was doing. And planned to execute it perfectly.

Soon. 2 guards entered the room followed by a singular janitor. He looked young. Young enough to trick. So she smiled at the man.

Once he entered the cage the door closed behind them. Leaving only a few feet of room between the two.

First he cleaned the front glass. Then moving twords the left wall. Quickly y/n grabbed the back of his shirt. Pulling him to her into a headlock while wrapping her legs around him. Immediatly the guards were at the door. Pilointing their guns at her.

"Make one move. And I'll snap his neck" she said holding him closer.

"First. Give me your key." She said looking to the younger guard. He looked at his partner. "Do it now"

He reached out handing the set of keys to y/n. She grabbed the one labeled collar and unlocked it.

"You really shouldn't lable these. Very amateur of you" she said shaking her head. "I would love to stay and chat. But I have places to be"

Once she finished talking she quickly snapped all of their necks. Using her powers to bend and break the metal holding her down. She stood up. Grabbing the guns from the guards.

"What a shame" she said. Then looking up to the camera. Shooting it on the first try while walking out. Killing everyone who came into her path. Eventualy she made it to the top floor. Currently it was above the water. Luckily. She opened one of the doors. Not bothering to close it behind her and grabbed an inflatable raft and wooden oar. Setting sail to the east. Not sure what she might find.

-------------------------
Avengers p.o.v

They were on the quinjet making their way to the raft. Lacey was sat infront of the laptop. Watching her sister being given her lunch for the day. After a minute she watched her sister stare at the camera. Flinging some mashed potatoes onto the glass infront of her. Then throwing the tray to the side.

"Hey guys. I think something happening" lacey said watching her sister. She switched to the camera facing the main door and watched 2 guards enter followed by a janitor.

"So what. They have to clean some glass" Sam said looking over lacey's shoulder.

"No. She's doing something" Natasha said looking at the screen aswell.

Tony did something and made the screen a hologram so everyone could watch. Lacey switched the camera back to face the cell's door.

They watched as the janitor moved over and y/n grabbed him immediately the guards were there and pointing guns at her.

"FRIDAY volume 30" Tony said so the volume was where everyone could here.

"Make one move and I'll snap his neck" she said.

"Oh shit." Natasha said.

"She has a plan to escape. How long til we get there" Steve said.

"Less than 10 minutes if we hurry. But they already sent the raft up. If she gets out it will be hard to find her again" Tony said making the jet go faster.

The entire team watched as she removed the collar and killed the 3 men in the room, then stepping out of the glass box. She looked directly at the camera before shooting it.

"Shit. Call them now. Tell them she's escaped and to be on high alert." Steve told tony.

Tony. Switched the camera to the hall one. Watching as her sister shot more guards while calmly walking up some stairs.

"Shes already to the top floor. How long til we get there" she called.

"2 more minutes." Tony called as the raft came into view.

They landed the jet and got out as quick as possible. Immediatly Secretary Ross was beside them.

"Finnaly you got here. The prisoner escaped" he said, yelling at Tony.

"I knew it. I knew this place wouldn't be safe" Lacey said pacing around.

"Well maybe. If you actualy did something for once. Instead of complaining to me. We wouldn't be in this situation now. Would we" Tony Sassed. "I'll get Friday to run some scans around. See what i can find. Nat, Lacey and Sam. You guys take the quinjet. See if you can find her. Me Steve and Buck here will take a boat"