Chapter 9- Ghostly

²⁰¹⁷ [after Civil War and bc I feel like it. Infinity war and endgame don't take place for a few more years]

She was sat in the chair again. It had been over 2 months, a new record before she slowly got her memory's back. Only one or 2 but enough to where she would question her commanders, and they wouldn't have that.

She was pushed back into the chair by some of the "doctors" again and given the mouthpiece she swore was never cleaned.

Immediately after the metal arms of the chair closed and it whirred to life again. Her breathing picked up as the electricity was sent through her body again. She screamed biting down hard onto the rubber piece in her mouth.

Once the machine stopped it released her arms and legs as she slowly sat up.

солдат
>soldier<
готов выполнить
>ready to comply<

She glared at the commander ashe she stood up to follow him our of the room. He led her to another room where gear was scattered on the table.

"Get dressed. You're going out soon" he said slamming the door.

She put on all of her gear and strapped all of the guns and knives down before going to the door and opening it. 4 guards stood there waiting for her to be ready.

They escorted her down the hall and to the van she would take. Inside she was handed a file including all of her mission details.

Hydra wanted her to break into a sheild office and steal some biological weapons they had stored.

'Easy enough' she thought.

She didn't even need the guns this time. Her powers would suffice. The van parked 6 blocks away from the facility and she got out. Sneaking down and alleyway and up a fire escape.

Once she was on the roof of the building she walked across before jumping to the next. This continued til she was right across from the building.

They didn't have anyone standing outside and people just seemed to walk in. So she did. A few of the receptionists noticed her and were about to do something when she snapped their necks simultaneously.

But after the 1st floor was cleared she wanted more of a challenge. Stepping into the elevator and pulling out her AR 15. The doors opened and she fired at all the workers walking around. Most of them started running to hide but she shot their backs with ease.

Once down the hallways she found the secured door. To her left was a dead security guard so she grabbed his key card and opened the door. Destroying the panel on her way in.

She looked around the lab noticing a couple vials laying around. She could hear the chattering of teeth and heavy breathing of the scientists from under their desks.

She reached around one pulling one of them out.

"TG-318. Where is it" She said, shoving the scientists infront of her to lead the way. He was shaking as he led her to another locked door.

"Open it" She said. And he complied. Shakily opening the door and backing up. She pulled out a pistol and shot him between the eyes while entering the small room.

She spotted the vial and quickly pocketed it while leaving. Before she could get to the doors they burst open. Revealing a man in a red and gold suit.

"Party's over. Give me the vial" he said looking around before his eyes landed on her.

"You're a woman. Wow." He said as she stood there. Ready for anything he had.

"Yea. The building is surrounded. No escaping this one. Boo hoo am I right" he said moving forwards. She pulled out her pistol and fired at his helmet.

"Ok. Pastimes over" he said. Using his thrusters to boost forwards. She quickly dodged his kick and gave one of her own to his back.

"Hey guys. She knows what she's doing. Becareful" the man said in his comms.

Before he could stand up again she grabbed one of the desks and threw it at him. Forcing him down again. While exiting the room.

"Tony. What does she look like" the redhead in a black suit asked.

"Well. Aside from the entirely black outfit. The mask stands out alot." He said

"Yea. I got that " she replied. Already fighting the girl Tony had described.

"Nat. Where are you. I'm on my way" the blonde in a red white and blue suit asked.

Nat groaned before responding "don't bother. She's already on the stairwell. I don't know what it is but she's doing something. She might be enhanced. Steve be careful"

Steve looked up the stairs to see her jumping down and landing infront of him. Turning her head to the side.

"Hey. I thought the winter soldier program was shut down." Steve called.

"It was. Zemo killed the last ones. Why. What about it" the brunette with a metal arm asked running twords the stairs.

"Well." Steve said. Throwing her over his shoulder and down the stairs. "Take a look buck"

Bucky opened the door to the stairs to see the girl standing infront of him. Quickly they started to fight and she pulled out her knife. Diving it into his metal arm and pushing him back.

Steve rejoined the fight and put her into a chokehold. But before she could passout something made Steve let go. Bucky ran back twords them and she kicked him back into a wall while running through the door.

Before she could get out the building the other redhead in all red floated down.

"You're not going anywhere today" she said using her powers to keep the girl in place.

"Wanda. Be careful. We don't know how enhanced she is." Tony said.

Suddenly Wanda was thrown to the ground by an invisible force and hit her head against the wall. Forcing her to blackout.

A gunshot was fired from behind her and the girl looked back. Seeing the man with a metal arm holding the gun.

She felt the pain in her leg bug completely ignored it. Sending the gun flying up and crushing it.

"Holy shit" Bucky said watching the gun fly up.

She walked over to the man as they started to fight again. They both landed and blocked several punches.

Now another invisible force was here. This time she was with the avengers.

The girl was put into a headlock by it. She couldn't see what was causing it so she had no idea how to deal with it. She reached back. Feeling a leg although nothing was there and pulled out her knife. Once it was in she dragged it upwards. Forcing the invisible person to be seen again.

Both breathed heavily as they looked at eachother.

Bucky was creeping back up on her while they had a staring match. Quickly she pulled out a gun and fired it at the invisible girl. But while she did this the vial was taken out of her pocket. She looked down and watched as the metal arm man moved back.

"Looking for this" he said holding it up. Suddenly the other avengers were also in the room as she was surrounded.

"Lacey. Move to the door just incase" Tony said.

But. Before she could move. The girl jumped up. Leaping over the avengers and out the door. Even though she didn't have the vial, she wouldn't have won that fight in a million years.