Chapter 8- fake out

²⁰¹⁴

тишина
>Silence<
двадцать
>Twenty<
Лейси
>Lacey<
лодка
>Boat<
Слабость
>weakness<
начать сначала
>start over<
украденный
>stolen<
лучше
>better<
забывать
>forget<

--------------

She was in a van, heading through the mountains. Her full uniform already on. Mask, gloves, bulletproof everything.

She doesn't remember anything other than what she is trained for. Killing, manipulation, the entire package. Hydras benefits to the chair.

As soon as the van stopped ahead stood up exiting the back doors and walking down the road. There was supposed to be a delivery ment for sheild. The organization working against hydra. She wasn't told what was on it. Only that it was to be stopped before it made it down the mountain.

Standing on the edge of the cliff. Just above the road she watched and listened for the truck to make its way down. And right on time it rounded the mountian and she jumped ontop of the load.

Walking over to the cab of the 18-wheeler. She broke the windsheild with her foot. Reaching in with her pistol and firing at the driver. The truck started to swerve and she rolled off. Safely landing as she watched the truck drive off the side of the mountain.

She slowly walked over to the wreck, looking down to see just in time as the truck hit the ground. Causing a large explosion as it made contact. She turned around and walked back to where the van was parked. Sitting inside and being given her mission report papers.

-----------------
Lacey p.o.v

I was waiting in the room for my sister to return. It wasn't exiting since I knew it wouldn't be her again. And I'd have to find another way to snap her out before she sat too long in that state.

When the buzz of the door went off I immediately sat up. Waiting to see her, instead a guard stood there. Only for a moment when he walked in and grabbed me.

"Hey. Hey where are you taking me. Let me go. Where is my sister" I said. Struggling against him to no use. They didn't train me like they did her.

"Dont worry. You are going somewhere special" he said pulling me down the hall.

I continued to struggle against him dragging my feet and trying to go limp, both just hurt as he continued to pull me twords another set of doors.

When the doors opened I saw a helicopter. Like the ones from the books. He then tossed me into the seat while handcuffing me down. So I couldn't leave.

"Where are you taking me. Let me go" I cried as he sat across from me. He continued to be silent as the helicopter took off.

One of the other guards handed him a syringe with a clear liquid inside.

"What is that. Hey. No. No stop that" I said as he grabbed my arm and stuck it in. Instantly I felt drowsy.

"Sleep you little brat" he said as everything went dark.

I woke up in a strange room. It had a prison like bed and small tray table to one wall and I could hear a conversation between 2 people to my right.

"Hello." I said hoping the voices weren't guards. "Whose there" I called.

The voices stopped for a moment. Before responding.

"Hello" I heard a girl speak. She had a heavy accent that I couldn't place. "My names Wanda. You're in a cell too. Right" she asked.