Chapter 6- soldier

[Defidenly the longest chapter]

²⁰¹⁴

"солдат
>soldier<
готов выполнить
>ready to comply<

He looked over at the man, waiting for orders.

"I need you to kill again" he said, a sinister smile breaking out.

Before he knew it, he was dressed in his combat uniform, before he left he put on his mask and glasses, effectively covering his entire face.

Now he was walking down the middle of the street. People around him stared before quickly walking away. Holding their children and family close.

He suddenly stopped walking. Watching as the shot up black van drove closer. He raised the launcher up and fired.

The explosive stuck itself to the bottom of the van and sent it flying upwards in a cloud of fire and smoke.

He stepped out from under the vans path as it landed upside down. Once it stopped sliding on the ground he walked twords it. Holding the gun, ready to complete his mission.

He ripped the driver side door off and looked inside. Finding nothing but a hole in the ground, still hot from whatever was used to make it.

-----------------

Eventually he found out where his target was headed and waited on the rooftop across from the window.

It had been almost an hour but somebody else entered the apartment. The soldier paid no attention to him. Only waiting for his target to be in sight.

He could see him stand up. But it wasn't a clear shot. So he continued to wait. Letting him get closer and closer to the window.

Once he had a clear shot he fired once. Then 2 more times as the target dropped. He watched as the blonde man pulled him away hiding behind a counter.

Still he stayed for a moment. Ensuring he was dead before running away from the scene.

Behind him he heard glass breaking as he ran across the roof. Knowing he was being followed and his pursuer was close.

He jumped onto the next roof, rolling as more glass broke behind him. He was almost to the edge when he heard something being thrown at him.

He used his metal arm and stopped whatever it was. Realizing it was a sheild.shield. he no longer had his glasses on as he glared at the blonde behind him.

The blonde was frozen in place as he saw his friends shooter. But the shield was soon thrown back and the soldier was gone, completely out of sight.

---------------

It was late at night and he sat in the dark corner of the table. A sliver of light showing his eyes. The man stood in the kitchen. Grabbing a cup and staring back at him. A woman called into the room. Telling him that she would be leaving for the night.

"Night" he called back. Dismissing her as he heard the door shut.

"Want some milk" he asked filling his glass.

"The timetable has moved" he paused. "Our window is limited." He took a sip from the glass moving around the counter.

"Two targets. Level six. They already cost me zola.Zola. I want confirmed death in 10 hours" he sat across from the soldier looking into his eyes.

"Sorry. Mr.Peirce i-" the lady from before said walking into the room and stopping. Staring at the soldier sitting across from pierce. "I-i forgot my phone" she stuttered.