Chapter 5- Cryo

¹⁹⁸⁴

It's been over 8 hours and nothing has happened. Lacey was still sound asleep and I have been stairing at the door. Even though it's been well over 72 hours I'm not tired. But nothing was happening, so I started to force myself to sleep.

As soon as I was finnaly about to I heard the horrible buzz of the door being unlocked and looked up immediately.

There stood 6 soldier as they walked in and grabbed me and my sister.

"Careful with the younger one. This one isn't too fond of us touch her." One of them said looking at me. In responce I "growled" and him and showed my teeth, causing him to jump back.

They already had my hands held behind my back as 2 of them forced Lacey up by her shoulders making her wake up.

"Hey. What are you doing to us" she said. Struggling against the men.

They started to drag us out. Me behind her. Lacey's feet were dangling in the air so she kicked one of the soldiers in the back of the knee. Making him let her go, but the other one held onto her tightly.

"Why you" the soldier said grabbing a tazer from him belt.

"Darkov" one of the soldiers holding me said. "Dont" I couldn't see him but I knew he nodded to me watching the guard as he slowly put away the tazer and scoffed.

When I heard him scoff at me I broke him arm, causing him to cry out in pain. One of the soldiers beside me hit me hard across the face, but before I could do anything the one holding Lacey spoke up.

"Ghost." He said sternly. I glared over at him realizing he had a knife to Lacey throat.

I took in a deep breath as everyone stood straight again. I could tell Lacey was silently crying. But the soldiers who arm I snapped was whimpering like a bitch.

The guards holding Lacey walked faster, probably trying to get us wherever they wanted before I did something else.

"New recruits just don't fucking listen do they" one of the guards behind me said.

"Never have. Probably never will" the other said. The two infront of me laughed at them as they pushed me along.

I watched as Lacey was dragged into a room to our left. I recognized it. I think they called it the cryo room. We always passed the sign infront of it so fast that I could never translate it.

I watches as Lacey was set on the table and I was forced into a chair across the room. A female doctor looked at me before turning to Lacey and giving her a shot.

"Dont worry. It's just a shot for her health. Nothing harmful" she said as she did it.

Still, I watched worried about what it might do. The lady doctor was here last time too. She was alot younger then. Maybe early 30s. Now she seemed almost 50 and used to everything in the room.

After Lacey was given the shot she was pulled behind a curtain and I started to worry. It must have been worse than I though because one of the guards ordered to sedate me.

The lady doctor was bringing a syringe to my arm when I jumped up and ran to the curtain Lacey was behind. But as I pulled it back I felt dizzy. I could see them forcing Lacey into some sort of large metal container. But I was on the ground before I could do anything.

My eyes were still wide open as the lady doctor came over again, slightly apologizing and giving me another shot. I looked over to the door to see the dark haired soldier enter being escorted by 2 guards. He seemed used to this and went to sit on the table.

I was soon pulled up and put into the container next to Lacey. I couldn't do anything as the door shut and I felt very cold. But then I couldn't move at all and my mind went blank.