chapter 11- Room

²⁰¹⁷
She woke up in an entirely white room. The bed was neatly made and there was a monitor to her left, it had steady beats that synced with her heart.

Nobody was in the room and she wasn't tied up. Her wounds were tiny scrapes now and didn't hurt to touch. Slowly she stood up, feeling very little pain I her ribcage.

Glaring around the room she wondered what trap she was in now. She looked to every corner seeing a camera in one, just above a black glass window. she was familiar with the 1-way glass and stared down whoever was inside.

She turned around. Pulling the wires off of her body while kicking over the bed.

She let out a scream while throwing the monitor at the window. Doing no damage of course.

Eventualy she ran out of things to throw so she settled for glaring at the camera. The door was locked from the outside and was unable to be kicked down.

So she backed herself into a corner and glared at everything.

-----------------
Avengers p.o.v

Steve, nat and tony watched as the girl destroyed the room from the window

"I told you we should've strapped her to the bed." Tony said.

"Tony. That would've made it worse." Natasha said

"Well it's been 3 days. I don't think she's going to calm down any. I say we tranq her again and bring her to the raft." Tony said.

"No Tony. We went over this before. We give Lacey the chance to speak with her first. Then we decide"

"Fine. Hurry it up tho. Fury is starting to call more" Tony said leaving the room.

"He's being Peachy again" Nat said. "So when are we bringing Lacey in. She knows her sister is here"

"Soon. We should probably do it now while she's calm. FRIDAY. Tell Lacey to come to room 87." Steve said.

"Right away sir" the robot replied.

When Lacey heard her name being called she threw down the cards she had and ran to the room.

"You had a full house. Come on" Sam whined looking at her cards while he followed her out. Bucky just left his room seeing Lacey run past and Sam trailing behind her.

"What's up" he asked.

"Its about her sister. I wanna know what's up" sam replied. Bucky shrugged his shoulders and followed until they were in the room looking through the mirror.

"Why is she looking at us. Isn't the glass one way" Sam asked.

"Yea. But she seems to know we're here. And if we both step out. She looks back at the camera" Natasha replied.

"Thats freaky" Sam said. Lacey shoved his shoulder.

"Thats my sister" she said. "Can I go in now"

"I would be extremely careful. We don't know what to expect right now" Steve said.

Lacey nodded and slowly opened the first door. Being sure it closed behind her before opening the second. As soon as she was inside, y/n looked over at her.

"Hey y/n/n." Lacey said. Holding her hands up to show she wasn't a threat. "You remember me"

Y/n glared at her. Slowly stepping out from the corner so she was infront of her. She looked her up and down before responding.

"You have the wrong person. I don't know a y/n" she frowned. Looking at the younger girl.

"Yes you do. You're my sister. Hydra took us together. After we got off the boat. Remember" she said.

Y/n's face slightly twitched when she mentioned the boat.

"What are you doing" she said.

"Look. This jacket. It's yours. Dad gave it to you for your 18th birthday. You gave it to me when we were in the room" she took that jacket off. Showing the name y/n was written on the tag and holding it out infront of her.

"Stop it" y/n said bringing her hands to her head. "I dont know you"

"Yes. Yes you do. You would sit beside me while I slept. I've watched you kill several agents and doctors for hurting me. You would protect me. Even before we were taken. When you were 15 I got carried out Ina river and you saved me. You. You know why. Because. You care about me. I am your sister."

"Stop it" y/n screamed rushing at her sister with teats streaming down her face. She used her forearm to press against the girls throat. "I. Don't. Know. You" she repeated. Pressing harder.

Suddenly the door opened and Steve, bucky, Sam and Natasha entered. Bucky and Steve pulled y/n off while Sam stood infront of her. Natasha got Lacey out of the room and closed the door behind them.

She struggled against their hold, unable to use her powers again. Sam took out a syringe and put it into her stomach.

"Were sorry. You've left us no choice" Steve said as y/n slowly passed out.

"Sam. You go get the quinjet ready. I'll tell Tony to call the raft. Bucky you go get her ready. We'll talk to Lacey about it later" Steve said leaving the room.

--------------

Y/n was chained to the seat and was struggling to escape when she woke up. She looked around the place and it looked like a plane. To her right was the pilots seat. Where Tony sat with sam watching from behind him.

She looked forwards and saw Steve and Bucky talking to eachother. As she glared at them bucky looked over. Getting Steve's attention as they stared back.

"Where are you taking me" she tried to say. But it came out in mumbles from the mask they but over her mouth. So she continued to glare at them.

"Well. Assuming you asked "where are you taking me" Tony said putting the jet into autopilot. "You're being moved to a secure location where you can't hurt anyone. And hydra won't be able to get you again"

"When I get out I'm going to kill you" she mumbled.

Tony shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry. Can't understand you. Mind speaking up" he laughed turning back around and switching back to manual.

She continued to struggle in the seat eventualy giving up. After about another hour Tony spoke up.

"Where here" he said. Bringing the jet down.

Once the carrier door opened several men in suits holding tazers and guns came walking in.

They undid the cuffs on the seat and dragged y/n out and into a chair surrounded by glass. She continued to struggle even tho the guards were alot stronger than her.

Once she was locked into the chair they closed the door. And let it be rolled off into the secured room.

Bucky watched her get moved away as he did before.

"Steve. I still don't like this plan" he whispered to his friend.

"I know buck. But it's the only option. We can bring Lacey here and she can try again in a few weeks" Steve replied. Patting his shoulder.

"Stark. Thank you for bringing us a nee prisoner. we'll be sure to keep her safe from everything. Don't you worry" a man said walking up.

"Oh no. I'm not worried. I'm delighted to have her out of my compound. It just means hydra won't come to me when they want her back" Tony smiled looking at the man. "Still give me a call any time. Maybe I'll pick up" he continued going back onto the jet.

"Alright. Let's get out of here. Wanda's making dinner and I'm starving" Sam said as they went back to their seats.