Chapter 4- Complete

¹⁹⁸⁴

After making their way through the hall harlen used his key to unlock his room door. Ghost looked back and saw the winter soldier peek his head around the corner. With Noone around he was back to his stern gaze. Watching as Harlen dragged ghost into the room.

As soon as the door was shut Ghost turned the lock before quickly undoing it to make it seem locked. Harlen smiled at her and pushed her up against the wall. His hand under her thighs holding her their while he kissed down her neck.

"You are really pretty. You know that" he said while continuing. "I could do this for hours"

Ghost faked a moan and a giggle while he talked. Slowly she looked to the left and saw the door slightly creep open with the soldier on the other side. She stopped harlen for a moment and forced his hands away from her so she was now standing on her own.

She slightly pushed him back twords the bed. And he smiled.

"This is different. I like it" he said sitting down.

Slowly the winter soldier opened the door, sneaking in and silently closing and properly locking it.

Ghost was straddled on his lap when harlen noticed the other person.

"Hey. How did you get in here." Harlen all but screamed at the soldier. He tried to push ghost off of him but failed as she held him down more.

The winter soldier took a syringe out from one of him pockets and stuck it in the back of harlen's leg, almost instantly stopping his heart.

Now both The winter soldier and Ghost moved his body to make it seem like he was sleeping and had a heart attack.

Both soldiers exited the room being sure it was locked from the inside before heading back to the party for their covers.

After standing around and talking to random people at the party they finnaly left back to their room to dispose of any and all evidence, aswell as take their bags.

After opening the door, they changed back into the clothes they had on when they first arrived, then packing all their other things into their duffles. After they went to the receptionist and gave back the key.

Then once they were out of the building they turned down an alley to throw the duffle bags away. Then they slowly started walking down the street, waiting for their pickup to arrive.

Ghost spotted the black van first and got the other soldiers attention they looked both ways to be sure nobody was watching them as the car door opened. They sat across from eachother and were handed mission reports to fill out once they were back at the base.

--------------

Once they arrived back at the hydra base ghost was escorted back to her room. Once she was passed the door the guards slammed it, right after it shut there was a buzzing sound, signaling it was locked.

Ghost looked around the room, spotting a girl laying on the only bed, staring back at her. Ghost slightly snarled as she turned to the small desk and wooden chair to fill out the papers the agents had given her.

"Y/n?" The girl sitting on the bed asked. She didn't look older than 18 and was holding an old jacket close to her frail body.

Ghost ignored her as she had done so many times before. Finishing the paper and tossing the pen back to the table.

"Its not you again. Is it" the girl said, sounding upset.

Ghost set the papers into the transfer box at the door and closed the latch, then she went and sat against a wall, ensuring she could see all corners of the room.

"Y/n you need to snap out of it. They changed you again" the girl said, raising her voice at Ghost.

"Can you shut the fuck up" Ghost growled, glaring at the girl.

"Y/n/n I need you to remember again. Remember I'm Lacey. Your sister. Please" The girl, Lacey, stood up and walked closer to the soldier on the ground. She got on her knees infront of her and reached her hand out.

"Y/n please" she said touching her shoulder.

-------------

I was panicking, breathing heavy while I sat beside Lacey as she cried. I held her close, never wanting to let go.

"Lacey. I did a terrible thing again" I cried holding onto my sister.

"I know. I know. You had too. I know" Lacey said crying into my shoulder.

I wiped the tears away from my eyes before I spoke again. "How long have you been up" I asked.

"I dont know... The weird doctors came and dragged me to draw more blood atleast 17 hours ago. I've been counting the time whenever I'm awake" Lacey explained.

"Thats about the time I've been gone. They only get you when I'm not around. Those sons of bitches." I cursed, holding Lacey to my side.

"Do you want to talk about what happened. I know it helps" Lacey asked.

"No. Not this time. You should sleep some. You might need your energy if the 'doctors' come back." I said picking Lacey up and taking her to the bed.

"What about you" she stopped talking and yawned "you need your strength too"

"Dont worry about me. That's not your job. Just lay down and I'll protect you. I promise" I said moving some hair away from her face.

Slowly Lacey drifted off as I sat on the ground infront of the bed, watching the door and listening for anything outside.