Chapter 7- separated

²⁰¹⁴

Suddenly I felt extremely warm as the metal door infront of me opened. I slowly moved my body. Stiff from standing for I don't even know how long.

Infront of me were alot of doctors/ scientists in white lab coats. They were all holding weird rectangles, showing eachother something that seemed important.

I looked around and saw the lady doctor who put me in the weird tube. She looked alot older now and had grey hair and slightly more wrinkled skin. She was most defidently over the age of 70.

I looked around the room, glaring at all the people inside. I looked over to my left to see the other metal tube. Through the small window I could see the face of my sister. I started to move twords her but something pulled my arm. I looked down and saw some sort of an IV so I quickly pulled it out. And rushed to her.

"Hey. Stop her" one of the doctors said as two guards suddenly pulled me back by my arms.

"Hey. Hey let her go before something bad happens" another guard said.

I was dropped to the ground landing on my ass as I glared at everyone again.

"Give me my sister" I said stairing at them all.

"Were working on it. Don't worry" one of them said. He seemed annoyed so I turned to look at him. About to do something when the lady doctor moved infront of me.

She walked slowly and with a cane in her left hand.

"Dont worry dear. We are letting her out now" she said calmly. "Do you remember me"

I glared down at her before I spoke.

"No. Not really" I said. Slightly lying.

"I'm doctor Grain. I was here when you were put into cryo. It'd been about 30 years since then and we need your help. But first. You will need to be updated on out new. Technology." She said.

"Y/n" I heard to my left. I quickly looked over at my sister and ran infront of her before any guard could grab her.

"Leave them be. Lets just escort them to the new room" another guard said.

Then 8 guards surrounded us and forced us to leave the room. I had Lacey walk infront of me by a step so I could ensure her safety.

Soon we arrived at a room that read
технический Леб [tech lab]. When we entered there were weird screens attached to keyboards. They were extremely thin and unlike anything I ever saw before. There were also alot of books that mist have included any major or minor events over the last few years. Like the last time this happened.

"You have 7 days to catch up before you are sent out again. That's 1 week. Hurry up" a guard said as 6 of them left. Leaving 2 of them to stand at the door, most likely another 2 on the other side for their safety.

I scoffed and picked up a book that said "computer manual" luckily it was in English this time so I wouldn't have to take forever translating. Last time it was in french.

---------------
3rd p.o.v

"So after ghost is sent on its 'mission' we move the sister to another facility. And this time, we won't have to keep wiping ghost?" An older man asked.

"Yes. How did this not come up before. Did you never watch the tapes. The young girl clearly makes it easier for ghost to revert back" a younger man said. Sounding annoyed.

"We didn't really have good technology then the sound was terrible. Not to mention the quality. General Rovan. How did you come to this conclusion" the older one asked.

"Well. It's called observation. Obviously the sister was doing something. You were just too busy trying to gain power that you never realized henson" Rovan said.

"Fine just shut up. Do whatever is necessary. I don't care anymore." Henson replied walking off. He looked much like the doctor with his grey hair and cane. Much worse attitude though.

"And what will happen to the sister" he asked turning around.

"They have one more test they would like to use. There are already 2 other subjects, brother and sister, they are going to test it on. If it doesn't work they will most likely throw her into a cell to rot. Who cares. She won't be our problem anymore"

---------
1st p.o.v

It's been 6 days, we've been in and out of the tech room for hours and hours. Both me and lacey have almost mastered the new technology though.

I learned tat the thin computer is called a monitor and it's hooked to another box that is called a computer. It holds all the same parts as the old ones. Just in another spot.

There are also cellphones, although I was never actualy given one to test. We did ready alot about them.

Today is the last day we have to learn. Before I get sent out on another mission. Mostlikely they will do whatever they did last time causing me to become, well. Not me.

As we were about to leave the room I looked over to Lacey.

"They are going to take me away again. Promise me you will do whatever it takes to wake me back up. I don't want to hurt you" I said looking at my sister. She nodded her head as guards entered the room. Lacey was taken out first and brought to the left. They all stood there as one pulled out a brown leather book with a skull on the front.

тишина
>Silence<
двадцать
>Twenty<
Лейси
>Lacey<
лодка
>Boat<
Слабость
>weakness<
начать сначала
>start over<
украденный
>stolen<
лучше
>better<
забывать
>forget<