Lizardmen Arrival (P/3)

Start from the beginning

The Orcs were expert cultivators in the field of farming aswell, they expanded our fields to ten times of that we initially possessed. We even began to start cultivating rice we found in the plains where the Direwolves lived at, creating an entirely seperate area for the rice to be cultivated... However, I have noticed that the rice in this world is quite detrimental to humans as it is heavily filled with magicules. It's food only for humans with high magicules or any type of monster, so we cannot distribute this to any future guests.

All in all, the Orcs were an extremely handy and skilled group of workers that could easily get many jobs done at the same time easily. Ofcourse, I made sure Rigurd and the Goblin Lords actively told them to take breaks as overworking could lead to burning out.

Now, for our people...

Kairi was a new addition to the family of Tempest, and currently he's the fifth strongest in the entire village as of now. Technically, he is more skilled then Shizue as he has lived for much longer... But, Shizue had an Ultimate Skill whilst he only possesses a Unique, which puts him below us alot. However, I have no doubts he could defeat Shizue should he accumulate an Ultimate Skill.

Speaking of his Unique Skill, it is a rather... Unique one.

It's name is {Nightmare}, and it works in a very peculiar way.

It's a Unique Skill that allows him to force someone to submit to him through an exorcism process, in which defeat will place a curse on the soul of the opponent and turned them into a lifeless and soulless shadow. They will lose all their features, and will be covered in a shadow head to toe with only their eyes and mouth being visible as pure white.

During the Exorcism process, a circle will form around the entire area that doesn't allow the opponent to escape. Leaving this circle means admitting defeat, so you will immediately be cursed and turned into a lifeless puppet. Once the circle has inhabited, the user gains no advantage and neither does the opponent. It's a circle large enough to fit an arena inside of it, allowing the use of spells from a long distance. Not to mention this circle isn't limited to one person, meaning an entire army could be turned into shadows.

However, that isn't the main part of the Unique Skill... The main part of it is it's Shadow Combine ability. It allows Kairi to combine his shadows in specific ways to create different constructs and creatures that have different abilities. Some take less, some take more but ultimately they all have their own uses. However, the quality of the shadows also affects the ritual. The more powerful the shadow turned individual, the more potent such construct or creature will be.

(This Unique Skill was inspired by the Ten Shadow Technique of Megumin from JJK- Author)

He's pretty much a dirty fighter who can and will use his shadows to fight you and overwhelm you, all the whilst being an annoying backliner.

It was also through Kairi that I learned about the Primordial Dragons, Demons and Angels and who they are actually. Apparently...

We are but a bunch of overly powered Dragon who have existed since our Father was sealed, and are by no means special.

They are just like the other dragons, the only difference is they were the first seven to exist.

However, the Primordial Demons and Angels are much different...