Ch.100

Sheetal standing up: It's just that Aryan is not being traced, so be a little disturbed.. That's it.

Sheetal leaves from there.

YN herself : she's strange...

YN goes to the bedroom. And sees that Tavish's shirt was lying on the bed and Tavish was not there.
YN picks up Tavish's shirt and goes to the washroom. She knew that Tavish was in the balcony.

Here Tavish on call : Hmmm.. He should come here tomorrow.

Otherside Jay : Boss, Then you too....

Tavish in the middle : Jay, no one can catch King.

Jay : Yes Boss. Nikki has brought that bag.

Tavish : Good, well make arrangements for tomorrow

Saying this, Tavish cuts the call.

Tavish comes back to the room. His eyes go to YN.
Standing in front of the dressing table, she was applying lotion on her feet by keeping her feet on the stool.
At this time YN was wearing Tavish's shirt.

Tavish goes to YN and holds her hand and pulls her towards him. YN's bumps into Tavish's chest
YN raises her head and looks at Tavish.

Tavish runs his finger on YN's cheek: Wifey, are you seducing me..

YN removing Tavish's hand: You are very naughty, you have become seduce so soon.

Tavish lifts up a little to YN, she wraps both her legs on Tavish's waist.

Tavish rubbing YN's lips : Wifey,
Tavish Singhania can be attracted to only one girl. And that's you. And as far as being second is seduced, so Wifey you are like this...

YN with a hand on Tavish's shoulder : I'm tired Tavish.

Tavish moving on to bed : I know Wifey.

Tavish makes YN lie down on the bed, as soon as she lies down, she turns her face to the other side.

Lying on the bed, Tavish hugs her from behind and kisses YN on her head. She closes her eyes.

Next morning

YN wakes up from sleep. And again she finds herself alone in the room. She gets up from Bed and gets ready by doing her morning routine. And exits the room.
Then YN collides with Tavish.

Tavish grabs YN by the waist.

Tavish : where are you going Wifey?

YN : Something is wrong, I am going to correct it.

Tavish tightening his grip on YN's waist :  Not now Wifey.

YN : Why?

Tavish : No more questions Wifey. You are not going anywhere now. And that's final.

Tavish leaves YN and goes to the washroom.

YN annoyingly : What is this person, I do not understand him.

Tavish comes after getting ready and sees YN who was sitting on the bed with her mouth pout up, Tavish starts thinking something after seeing YN like this.

FLASHBACK

YN was sitting on the bed in Tavish's room.

Tavish comes in: Baby girl are you angry?

YN pout : Alot

Tavish sitting next to YN : What will have to be done to persuade the Baby girl..

YN quickly :  chocolates.. I want chocolates.