Prologue

A/N :
Hey lovelies! Thanks for stopping by , please do enjoy this story and please do be patient with me as this is my first book
Don't hesitate to correct me if you find any errors and please do vote if you enjoy the chapter 💝
Thank you

Long ago in a realm not known to men a princess was born in the Kingdom of Fiaree she had red curly hair just like her mother Queen Ausra and almond brown eyes like her father King Blaze îî , she was born with a light silver mark on her forehead of a fire flame with a rain drop in the centre of it .
The night of her birth , her kingdom was attacked by Fiaree's rival kingdom Grackula being lead by their Duke Tyrens . His army invaded the kingdom village looting and harming the innocent, they surrounded the castle and Tyrens himself went after the princess .
King Blaze îî and Queen Ausra exited through the bellow castle chambers and gave their precious daughter to a young couple who they trusted would protect her , the queen touched her daughter's mark and it vanished instantly. The king and Queen made the young couple pledge to never tell their dear daughter about her royal lineage and who she really is untill the time was right .

Fourteen years later the princess lives happily with the young couple who she knows as her parents , while the King and Queen miss her dearly and count the days left till they see their precious daughter .