"E-Ermmm... I-I'm Jo Yuri. Y-Your new roommate." answer her stuttering and Yena nod after that. "Oh, so you are Jo Yuri?" ask her again and Yuri nod one more time.

"You probably already know my name but I will introduce myself to you once again. My name is Choi Yena." Yuri look at Yena and smile a little because she was nervous when Yena stares at her deeply.

"S-Should I call you u-unnie?" ask Yuri and Yena just nod. "Yes." answer her and walk to the dressing table and take her hair dryer. Yena start to dry her silver hair while Yuri just look.

"So, where are you from, Yuri?" ask Yena made Yuri nervous and stuttering. "Errr... I-I'm from B-Busan. I-I transferred here because I got t-the university that I-I want." answer her and Yena nod.

"Seoul International University?" ask Yena again and yuri nod while humming. "So what are you waiting for? Go tidy your stuffs I won't bother you." add Yena and Yuri immediately nod.

"O-Okay!" Yuri replied and immediately do her job, didn't realizing Yena stares at her from the mirror yet, she smile as she felt Yuri are so funny.

Cute

CHAEWON saw Yuri were spacing out at the balcony while looking upstairs. She feel wonder and decide to lean closer to the younger, asking for a question.

"Hey, Yul. Why did you spacing out?" ask her made Yuri back to her sense as she was a little bit shock and turn to her right. Then, she smile a lottle before look down.

"Nothing, just thinking about Yena unnie."

"Yena? What's wrong with her? Did she do something bad to you?"

Chaewon ask quickly and it made Yuri chuckles before shook her head to the girl. "No, unnie. She don't do anything bad to me. It just... I feel weird. Unnie said she's a little bit cold, right?"

Chaewon nod, answering Yuri's question and Yuri sigh. "B-But, she's acting kind to me. She always asked about me and my family when I'm packing out my stuffs. She also helping me and looks so kind even she had never smile to me."

Chaewon who heard that furrow her eyebrows for a while but then she smile mysteriously and look to Yuri. "Maybe she already changed."

comment her simply before shrugging her shoulders and walk to her room, leaving Yuri alone and the girl was dumbfounded. Yuri still don't get it and she decide to not thinking about that.

She walk to her room and get inside. Yuri can see Yena already lying on the bed and sleeping. She close the door and walk towards to the bed.

Slowly, she lay beside Yena as she get inside of the comforter and stares at the ceiling. She suddenly miss her parents at Busan as this is her first time stay far away from her parents.

She try to sleep but the room are so cool and she already feel sleepy. She turn her left and close her eyes. But then, she opened it back and sigh.

After that, she can feel Yena move beside her. "Yuri? You still don't sleep?" ask Yena with her husky voice as she awake and Yuri slowly turn around.

"Errmmm no, unnie. I can't sleep." answer her and Yena look at her as she also look at Yena. "Why?" ask her again and Yuri shrug her shoulders.