Suddenly it started to pour. "Oh my gosh." I laughed and continued dancing. "You're a great dancer you know."

"Thank you." We conversed as the dance turned slow again. His hands tightened around my waist bringing me impossibly close to him. Our clothes already soaked and hairs sticking to our skin.

He easily twirled and pushed me out then caught me back with my back to his chest. He placed a small kiss on my neck and I sighed. "We have to leave the rain or we'll get sick." I said to him.

"I don't want this to end." He whispered.

"And I don't want us getting sick." He groaned then let go.

"Ugh, why's this happening?" He said in annoyance.

"Maybe cause the universe doesn't want us to...not graduate?" I answered putting my hair out of my face.

"I'm gonna get you universe!" He yelled to the sky. Meanwhile, I took his hand and pulled him with me towards the school then to our abandoned cars.

"Bye Caleb, see you tomorrow."

"Or, I could sneak into your room again tonight." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Don't do that."

"I'm not promising anything." He replied and I sighed getting in my car. "See you Angel." He said to me before entering his car and we both drove off.

I'd been studying all evening, instead of sleeping in and you know enjoying the cool weather. My door clicked open and my eyes snapped up to meet Lewis.

"Hey." What is he doing here?

"Hi." I said back, picking my books up.

"You busy?" He asked. Seriously?

"Kinda. Just revising. What' wrong?" He slowly came up to me.

"Yesterday, when you...knocked some sense into all of our brains, I realized I never apologized for scolding you." I sighed and sat up right, well there goes my revision.

"Lewis, you don't need to apologize, you only did what you thought was right."

"What I thought was right hurt your feelings and I didn't apologize. I'm sorry Orla, really. I regretted my actions a minute after I scolded you. I'm so sorry, I just want my baby sister back." He apologized.

"Lewis, you baby sister is here. She's just growing up. Okay? I'm here." I assured my voice dropping to a whisper.

"Can you stop growing?" He sniffled looking away. A sigh left his lips. Then he turned to me to continue. "Sorry about yesterday. Isla thought and thinks you hate her, she was worried."

"I'm not the kind to hate Lew and you know that. I can't hate Isla, she's done nothing wrong to me." He suddenly sneezed after I finished talking. "Are you okay?" He gave a nod.

"Why are you in Scott's shirt?" He asked me then I hugged myself.

"It's comfortable." Lew studied me for a while before saying.

"You have feelings for him, don't you?" He asked out of the blue and I nod in agreement. I could not lie to Lew in most cases especially when he already knew the truth. I have no choice but to tell him.

"You know it won't work out right? You can't be with him." His expression held a slight frown.

"Why?"

Lew scoffed. "Why? What kind of question is that? I don't want him for you." He said with finality.

"Doesn't it deal more with the feelings I have not what you want?" I asked casually.