Part 24 🍋

Lemon chapter 🍋

After me and Tenko had tooken a nap we decided to get ready to go swimming with well I guess whoever domes along. I got in a white swim shirt and black swimming trunks. Tenko got in his Black swimming trunks but now shirt. I guess i still have some insecurities left. But that didn't matter because I was determined to have fun. We met with Toga, Twice, Magne, Spinner, Dabi, and Mr. Compress at the pool. They all had already hopped the fence and started swimming. "Hey guys!" Toga cheered as she splashed some water at Dabi. "Hey go take a shower before you get in pool water. Pool rules." Mr. Compress pointed to a sign. "The bath house is super dark though so good luck." Dabi called after us. "We're villains when do we listen to rules?" Shigaraki called out as he decayed the lock on the fence for us. "We may be villains but we can be hygienic." Mr. Compress replied as he continued playing volleyball with Spinner in the water. I sighed as me and Tenko made our way to the bath house. "Damn it is dark." I muttered upon entering the bath house. I used my phone light to see the lay out. Benches lined the walls and three shower heads that looked rusty were to a indent in the corner. "Talk about hygienic." Tenko laughed sarcastically. "If it wasn't for this light I wouldn't be able to see anything." I replied. I sat my phone down leaving me and Tenko in pitch blackness. Nothing but a small amount of moonlight was available. I turned and bumped into Tenkos chest. He caught me and I felt his gloved hand bring my chin up. "My eyes have adjusted so I can see that smirk." I remarked. Our faces drifted closer together. Our lips connected in a hungry kiss. Tenko wrapped his hands in my hair and pulled causing my to moan lowly. Tenko took this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth easily winning dominance. I put my hand in his waist allowing him to push me down onto one of the benches. He got in top of my not braking the kiss. He started to trail kisses and hickies down my neck. He tugged at my shirt before he broke the kiss. "May I continue?" He asked know what happened earlier. "Y-yeah." I said shakily. With that he took of my shirt and admired me. Both our eyes had adjusted now meaning he could see every inch of my body. "I'm gonna do what I told you and kiss every part of you." He whispered seductively. He started trailing hickeys down my neck and chest. His hand slipped around my throat. He started working his way down to my stomach and waist. The ecstasy of his touch melted me as let a moan slip from my lips. Tenko suddenly stopped and held my throat tightly. "Remember people may here you so keep quiet baby." He whispered in my ear before loosening his grip on my neck again. I listened and sat in pure pleasure as he made his way down to my trousers. I'm sure he could already feel my erection against him. He chuckled lowly. "Already excited are we?" He teased. "T-Tenko please don't tease me." I moaned only loud enough for him to hear. He listened and stripped me of my trousers revealing my throbbing erection. He took his own hand and started to stroke himself at the sight. I went to put my hands over my face but he stopped me. "Don't ever cover yourself up in front of me baby." He whispered seductively. He took the surprisingly strong string from my swimming trunks and tied my wrist above my head. I could feel my face heating up as I began to get more desperate. I tried to buck my hips up but it was no use. Suddenly Tenko started stroking himself again this time taking my erection in his hand as he licked from base to my tip, flicking his tongue was he reached my tip causing me to whince at his touch. Without warning he took me In his mouth his head bobbing on my dick. I had to suppress my mind as I struggled against my restraints. I started to grind against his face as he was bobbing his head down. He knows what he was doing and was enjoying it. I felt my high coming soon. I tried to hold in my moans but I couldn't. "Ahhh fuck." I let one of my moans slip. I hit my high and Tenko let me ride it out. Out of breath he laid beside me on the some what uncomfortable bench. "Fuck I missed that." He said out of breath. Forgetting my hands were still tied I tried to wrap my arms around him and kiss him. All he did was giggle. "Not fair." I whined slightly embarrassed. "Your cute. Here let me help." Shigaraki chuckled unsung my restraints. "Next time I'll remember actual hand cuffs." I rubbed my wrist. We both kissed eachother and he helped me get dressed. I made sure to slip on my glasses with a rubber band around them to protect my friend. We let the shower rinse us so we didn't take too long and headed out of the bath house. "Let's have fun." I called to the league as I canon balled into the pool. Tenko went to play volley ball with Mr. Compress and Spinner while me, Twice, and Toga started to gossip and splash around. "What happens to Dabi?" I asked not seeing him around. "He left early. He went to grab his shirt from the bath house but he didn't wanna go in there for some reason." Toga replied. "He's probably scared of the dark. no he's not!" Twice yelled. I got embarrassed and my face turn red of the real reason Dabi didn't wanna go in there. "Actually I think I know why. It's the same reason (y/n) and Shigaraki took so long." Toga giggled and pointed to the very obvious hickeys left my a certain boyfriend of mine. "S-shut up! No!" I tried to defend myself. I was doing a poor job. "A man whore!" Twice called me. I splashed both of them with a big wave of water. "It's true!" Toga tried to drown me. It was a fun night of splashing and laughter.

WORD COUNT: 1084

I did take inspiration from