Part 6

I could feel my stomach start to turn. "(Y/n)" Tomura starts to say slowly. I finally just let go and stared Into his eyes. His computer screen was the only light in the room. I could see his eyes were red and puffy. Had he been crying? "I've known you for what seems like forever. So I've known something has been wrong. I'm sorry I've been so busy and neglecting you." Tomura says. "I-" I start to say but he cuts me off. "No I need you to listen." I could see tears form in his eyes. I've never seen Shigaraki cry. We were taught to put emotions aside. There weak and not useful. But this was the first time I've seen Shigaraki show sadness. "Remember when we were 12 and I told you I realized I liked a boy?" He asked. "Y-yeah. You said you saw this boy everyday when you go out." I replied. What is the relevance of this story? "I lied. I never saw that boy when I went out. I saw that boy when I came home. Or when training. Or when we played video games together." He said his voice very shaky. Shigaraki started to fight with his hands picking at the tip of his gloves. "What do you mean you never had anyone over. Master wouldn't allow it." I said. Tomura just looked at me. Serious faced. "I'm sorry but please tell me your not that dense." He replied. He bursted out into laughter. What does he mean. See this boy at training or at home he didn't see no one but Kurogiri, Master, or m-. "Wait!" I yelled. "Point is I've liked this boy for a long time. And I think there was some miscommunication between us. I would like to solve it." He said as he grabbed my hand. With the new glasses I can see things in such a normal color. "I never notice how vibrant your eyes truly are." I said. Suddenly Tomura pulled me in and kissed me. I immediately kissed him back my heart racing. He put hands on my waist. I didn't know what do to with mine so I just put them around his neck. His lips were a bit chapped but still very soft. After a minute I pulled away to look at him. I just know my face was redder than a tomato. "Someone seemed to like that." He said teasingly. "I-I shut up." I said in denial. I giggled. "It was nice though we should do it more often." I told him. He had the biggest smile on his face. "Agreed." He replied. "(Y/n) will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" Tomura asked. "Y-yes!" I almost yelled. This time I grabbed his face and I kissed him again. He pulled away and just looked at me again. "What about the boy you liked when you were twelve?" I asked jokingly. "He can be my side bitch." Tomura replied following the joke. I pretended to be offended and dramatically put my hand on my head and leaned back. "How dare you!" I called to him. We both just laughed. "Can I ask why you were upset with me earlier." Shigarakis face faded to seriousness. "Well remember when you kidnapped that blonde headed kid? Well when you and Dabi went to "talk" I just went to my bedroom but I saw him and you, you against a wall and I just assumed you to were..." I trailed off my sentence to ashamed to continue. I just looked down at the floor. "Dabi? He was threatening me. I hate to admit it but he was right. I swear if you tell him I said that I might decay you." He laughed. I looked back up at him and laughed again. I looked at Tomuras computer. "It's 5 in the Damn morning." I sighed. "Wanna sleep in my bed tonight. I would hate for you to travel all the way to your room and miss out on rest." He said half joking. "Of course!" I yelled hopping in his bed.  He turned off his computer and crawled in bed with me. Since it was dark I took off my glasses and put them next to the bed. Tomura brought me to his chest and I wrapped my arms and legs around him. "Goodnight Shiggy." I giggled a little. "This is the moment I've been waiting for and you had to call me Shiggy." He sighed. "Good night Blindy." He said to me. "That was bad." I laughed Into his chest. "Stop go to bed." He replied. He missed my head as we drifted to sleep.

*Next Morning.*

I woke up before Tomura no surprise there. I slowly got out of the bed and put my glasses on. I checked the time. 8:50, not bad. No one should be up so I decided to sneak back to my room. I put on my glasses and slowly opened the door. It was nice to feel held by a person I can now call my boyfriend. I don't know if he wants the rest of the league to know though. As I crept away from the door I heard footsteps down the hallway. Light ones. I turned around and it was Kurogiri. "Oh um hi Kurogiri what's up." I tried to play off the fact that I just snuck out of Shigarakis room. "(Y/n) I'm a very intelligent individual. Also I don't care who you go see in the night. That's non of my concern." He replied. I was kinda embarrassed but I continued on to my room like nothing happened. I open the door to find an already awake Toga spinning in my computer chair. "Oh where were you?" She asked as soon as I open the door. Jesus fucking Christ is everyone just awake at 9 o clock in the morning. "Toga what are you doing in my room?" I asked her. "Nope I asked a question first." She replied. "Okay, stop spinning first your giving me a headache." I replied. I don't know if I trust Toga with this information. I need to come up with a lie fast.

WORD COUNT: 1043

After this chapter there may or may not be lemon in the next coming chapters I'll put a notice just in case y'all don't wanna read that. 🍋🍋🍋