Part 22

The next morning Tenko brought me breakfast as usual. I didn't feel like eating. I felt like I was gonna throw up after last night. "What's wrong?" Tenko asked putting his fork full of eggs down. "Nothing just not as hungry." I lied straight threw my teeth. I pushed my eggs and rice around. "Your a terrible liar." He sighed. "Listen it's not a big deal." I looked in his eyes. I felt guilty lying so much to him. He grabbed my hand with his gloves hand. "If you don't wanna tell me I'm okay with that but I'm hear if you wanna talk." He spoke softly. Fuck why just why is he just so amazing. I took a deep breath. "I had a conversation with Master." I blurted out. His mouth dropped open and fear cover his face. "What did he want?" He asked. No emotion came from his voice. He started to reach to scratch but I grabbed his hands. "He made me an offer. And being honest he lost out." I smiled. Maybe I was being to cocky. But access to nomu, basic battle machines practically, was his mistake. "I gave an order to Garaki. Turn in the news." I took a sip of water. Tenko at first was hesitant but grabbed the remote. Once he flipped over to the main news channel he gasped. Nomu had completely destroyed half the city including the Nomu factory. "Master gave me control of all Nomu. In return I relinquish being his successor." I proudly smiled. "What is this immaturity?" Tenko rose his voice. "It's my show of why master should underestimate me!" I rose my voice as well. "You couldn't keep you temper?" He started to scratch his neck. "What's it matter to you?" I smarter off. "Your using valuable science to play dumb games!" He shouted. I couldn't believe who's side he was taking. "It's not like a risked myself." I quietly remarked. "You don't need to be making these descions! One mistake and we're shown as weak. You don't have the authority to call the shots." He sounded more and more aggressive. "I was given authority! What's it matter?" I got more aggravated. "How dumb no wonder you were masters choice." Tenko muttered under his breath. "Get out!" I yelled. Shigaraki looked shocked by my words. "Come one leave me to my immaturity!" I mocked him. Tears filled his eyes but he left silently. Dabi must have heard our conversation because he barged in with no warning. "Well hey!" He called. I looked at him but anger stilled burned from what happened with Shigaraki. "What do you want?" I groaned at him. "I heard what happened. Hand man not treating you well?" I could sense the sarcasm in his voice. Not being able to get up and threaten him out the door made me frustrated. "Everything is fine." I replied. He looked at the tv with the Nomu crisis still going on. I was satisfied with the destruction caused. "Shigaraki must be jealous. I mean even injured your able to cause more damage than he can when he's completely fine." Dabi laughed. I couldn't help but chuckle in a form of agreement. Dabi put his finger under my chin and lifted my face to his. "You know a pretty boy like you may be able to help me. Of course I'd repay you in more ways the one." Whispered kind of seductively. What was with this all of a sudden. Our faces were so close together. If it wasn't for my glasses Dabi would probably be out of my hair crying about not being able to see. I had more anger built up in me. Of course he just wanted to use the Nomu for one of his plans. "Oh my god!" A voice called from the open door. It was Toga. But beside her was Shigaraki. Standing there with all the hate in the world. "No way you thought Dabi was in the way of you and Shigaraki and in a way you were right!" I said putting excitement in her voice. Shigaraki scratched his neck I could see he wanted us dead right there. "It's not what it fucking looks like! Tell them Dabi!" I pushed Davis hand away and looked at him. He put his hands up in defense. "What does it look like pretty boy." He said in defense. He knew what he was doing. All because I didn't give him what he wanted. "I swear I wouldn't do that to you Shigaraki. Believe me please." I pleaded. I couldn't move my body to try to chase after Tenko as he left. Dabi just laughed. "He gets to butt hurt. Maybe reconsider and I'll start telling the real story." Dabi snapped his fingers and pushed last Toga. I just laid there in my cast mentally and physically tired. I looked at Toga shock still written on her face. "I should really invest in popcorn if I'm gonna be in your life more often." She tried to lighten the mood. She came and sat next to me on my bed. "I'm stuck in bed and can't run after T- I mean Shigaraki because of the casts on my legs." I whined. "I didn't do it I swear." I started to cry. If I hadn't tried to get back at master this wouldn't have happened. "I believe you. You know how the boss just needs to blow off steam." She shrugged. To be this was not something that could just be blown off. "I swear the first thing I'm doing when I can leave bed is water boarding Dabi." I gritted my teeth. "Listen I know this situation sucks but you need to rest. There's blood coming from the bandages in your arms." Toga smiled at the sight of the bloody bandages on my arms. I unclenched my fist and just cursed under my breath. I made Toga leave while I clean my arms and wrap them back up. I tried to rest but was kept up by my thoughts. "Your ready to compromise pretty boy?" A voiced called from the dark corner of my room. "You patchwork bitch!" I yelled at Dabi. All he did was chuckle in response. "Let's get this over." I sighed and began to mentally prepare myself for his probably stupid plan.

WORD COUNT: 1062

Ngl I love it when story's have a lot of ups and downs. What about you?